Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be crazy to think Somalia is any benefit to us, also Ethiopia is not strictly xabashi, do somalis even know what habesha is? who they are? Do they understand the political elite in Ethiopia? and how it's xabashi vs other xabashi and everyone else??:ayaanswag:

What will Somalia give SL? they're are weak and fragile, there is no stable economy, army, nothing. At least Ethiopia is more developed then Somalia. I'm being realistic here.

Ethiopia has 20 millions suffering from famine.

I'm a simple man.

f*ck Somalia. :westbrookswag:
Yes your a simpleton , and f*ck you too :win:[/QUOTE]

I'm not trolling inantaada wase the future of my old man was ruined by this country called Somalia. We Somalis never were united in history, stop forcing this Fucking concept down our throats.

Somalia sacadkasta, dhaqiiqakasta, wala wasa.

That filthy flag brought nothing for my folks, f*ck, it, iyo intiiniba, self styled philosophers Nacalatulla tulla shaydaanka kugu yall.

Ramadan is upon me I must not let these idiots get to me. All your nationalism is stupid.[/QUOTE]

You are very simple man brother concentrate on your Ramadan and stay away from politics which don't suit you.

Somalia has 6mil, whar's your point?

Somalia had suffered brutal civil war for 20 years while Ethiopia was stable but can not feed her people. I would rather join unity with strong country not country concerned go be second poorest country in world after niger.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Yes your a simpleton , and f*ck you too :win:

I'm not trolling inantaada wase the future of my old man was ruined by this country called Somalia. We Somalis never were united in history, stop forcing this Fucking concept down our throats.

That filthy flag brought nothing for my folks, f*ck, it, iyo intiiniba, self styled philosophers Nacalatulla tulla shaydaanka kugu yall.

Ramadan is upon me I must not let these idiots get to me. All your nationalism is stupid.[/QUOTE]

You are very simple man brother concentrate on your Ramadan and stay away from politics which don't suit you.[/QUOTE]

You should stay away from politics, it won't get you anywhere islaanyahay. Intaad nooshahiin baad caalan qaadeysan markaad dhimatid aakhiro ma siyaasad ba lagu weydiinaya?
Caqligaaga ha iska lumanin eebe magane..

Ramadan is upon me I must not let these idiots get to me. All your nationalism is stupid.

You are very simple man brother concentrate on your Ramadan and stay away from politics which don't suit you.[/QUOTE]

You should stay away from politics, it won't get you anywhere islaanyahay. Intaad noodhahiin baad caalan qaadeysan markaad dhimatid aakhiro ma siyaasad ba lagu weydiinaya?
Caqligaaga ha iska lumanin eebe magane..[/QUOTE]

You are too simple and naive for the politics. Focus on your Ramadan

Somalia had suffered brutal civil war for 20 years while Ethiopia was stable but can not feed her people. I would rather join unity with strong country not country concerned go be second poorest country in world after niger.

Ethiopia was in chaos since 74 to 91, famine after famine after famine. Since 95 they pulled their boots up and managed to fix themselves.

$8billion gdp in 2000 to $61bilion in 2016

Somalis are not united, they can't unite, they cannot forgive. Union will not happen, everyone has their own interests. At least the Ethiopians put their weapons down and got on with things, when will Somalis follow their footsteps?

Somaliweyn is a nice dream, you may say Somaliland is also a nice dream, a wishlist of stuff everyone wants, a nice government, all somalis in one country, it's very appealing, but it will never happen.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You are very simple man brother concentrate on your Ramadan and stay away from politics which don't suit you.

You should stay away from politics, it won't get you anywhere islaanyahay. Intaad noodhahiin baad caalan qaadeysan markaad dhimatid aakhiro ma siyaasad ba lagu weydiinaya?
Caqligaaga ha iska lumanin eebe magane..[/QUOTE]

You are too simple and naive for the politics. Focus on your Ramadan[/QUOTE]

My forefathers who decided to unite with a nation of braindead boons were naive. Na dhaaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts