Somali women on abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
No man. Pro life is the only right choice

:jcoleno:
I try to argue with gaalo, but not with Muslims who support abortion :vncu2n5: even though they know denying the literal words of almighty is kufr they still support it. i say let them they will surely know the truth a day when "her body her choice" will not work :lawd::rejoice:

Abkaal

pro-choice: advocating the legal right of a woman to choose whether or not she will have an abortion.
Pro-Life: opposing abortion
@Aderfi choose one you are one confused lady

Muji

VIP
>Pro Choice
>Claim to be a Muslim:)

What do you know about being a Muslim?

Somali men wouldn’t know a quranic text if it hit them in the face.

Amount of pages the average Male understands in the Quran = 0

You filthy Somali male apes fornicate, sell drugs and then go home to preach about Islam to women. I hate the hypocrisy.
:susp:

Abkaal

What do you know about being a Muslim?

Somali men wouldn’t know a quranic text if it hit them in the face.

Amount of pages the average Male understands in the Quran = 0

You filthy Somali male apes fornicate, sell drugs and then go home to preach about Islam to women. I hate the hypocrisy.
:susp:
i know enough about being a muslim and i do agree with you, but making halal what allah already made haram is a grave sin and we all hate hypocrites tbh

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I think I made a similar thread about this awhile ago.

People got angry that I was pro choice.

Females shouldn’t have to birth a kid they didn’t want. Rape victims especially.

child labour is very painful. A women should have a choice in having to go through an experience like that.

All these pro lifers dead ass don’t give a flying f*ck about orphans.

I think I made a similar thread about this awhile ago.

People got angry that I was pro choice.

Females shouldn’t have to birth a kid they didn’t want. Rape victims especially.

child labour is very painful. A women should have a choice in having to go through an experience like that.

All these pro lifers dead ass don’t give a flying f*ck about orphans.
Are you Muslim do you know what the Quran says about this? It's Clearly wrong

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Someone dropped a news clip awhile ago about an orphanage in Somalia.

Females were legit throwing baby’s away. Leaving them outside somewhere next to a road.either some random person stumbled upon the baby, or a police officer found the baby. This was the main way kids were brought into the orphanage.

Is this worse than abortion?

These chicks didn’t want their babys.

I still think A women shouldn’t have to go through labour for a child she doesn’t want.

A whole 9 month process of carrying the kid and going through labour which can possibly kill the mother.
I think rape victims and people who are in severe danger should be allowed abortion but other than that it's seems certain women make a mistake and I don't think they deserve to get an abortion because of there mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending