Somali women on abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP

What do you mean why?

Why should a woman be given a choice on what grows inside her body or not?

I guarantee it, if men were the ones who could get abortion, removing their right to do so would not even be a topic of discussion.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
any god fearing woman would be pro life but since most somali women now adays dont even practise islam, i would say most would be pro choice.

What do you mean why?

I guarantee it, if men were the ones who could get abortion, removing their right to do so would not even be a topic of discussion.
No, why is she personally pro choice

What do you mean why?

I'd be pro life even if I had six vaginas

You should've made a poll so we can better gauge the answers.

True, but people don't respect polls. Always men and women voting in polls intended for the other sex.

Would be a good poll, but you pro choice creatures would win by a landslide

:francis:

Apollo

VIP
Pro-choice

It weeds out some of the unwanted extremely low IQ kids who would have grown up to become criminals anyway.

Abortion legislation is a form of soft eugenics.

Not pro-abortion but I'm also not anti-choice. I think the need for abortions can be prevented and reduced by other measures like better access to birth control and contraception (especially for poor people), better sex education in schools, support networks for low income women as well as mandatory paid paternal leave. Thus rendering abortion unnecessary, except for those in desperate circumstances, without banning them and having people resort to dangerous methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending