Somali women on abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Pro life if you choose to willingly have intercourse which main only purpose is creating life it's your responsibility to take care of the child you choose to bring into the world.
Islam forbids the termination of a pregnancy after soul or 'Ruh' is given to the foetus which in a hadith was after 120 weeks.

Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(as regards your creation), every one of you is collected in the womb of his mother for the first forty days, and then he becomes a clot for another forty days, and then a piece of flesh for another forty days. Then Allah sends an angel to write four words: He writes his deeds, time of his death, means of his livelihood, and whether he will be wretched or blessed (in religion). Then the soul is breathed into his body..."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 549

There are many exceptions in islam which I think @Jerome in the house and others might not know. Correct me if I'm wrong Jerome

Some sages or scholars, however, were of the opinion that abortion is permissible up to a certain point—some arguing that abortion is permissible up to 40 or 42 days (this is the position of some Shafi’i jurists) or up to 120 days (the position of some Shafi’i and Hanafi jurists). But most of the jurists who argued for the permissibility of abortion (whether under the 40, 42, or 120 day rule) also contended that unless justified by a health necessity, abortions are reprehensible or disfavored (makruh).

However it can be allowed under certain circumstances such as:
Abortion for the sake of the baby
If it is confirmed in the early period of pregnancy that a foetus suffers from a defect that can't be treated and that will cause great suffering to the child, a number of scholars would say that it is permissible to abort, provided that the pregnancy is less than 120 days old.

Rape, incest and adultery
Some scholars state that abortion where the mother is the victim of a rape or of incest is permissible in the first 120 days of the pregnancy.
Bosnian women raped by serbian army were issued a fatwa allowing them to abort, but were urged to complete the abortion before the 120 day mark.

Pro life if you choose to willingly have intercourse which main only purpose is creating life it's your responsibility to take care of the child you choose to bring into the world.
Islam forbids the termination of a pregnancy after soul or 'Ruh' is given to the foetus which in a hadith was after 120 weeks.

Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(as regards your creation), every one of you is collected in the womb of his mother for the first forty days, and then he becomes a clot for another forty days, and then a piece of flesh for another forty days. Then Allah sends an angel to write four words: He writes his deeds, time of his death, means of his livelihood, and whether he will be wretched or blessed (in religion). Then the soul is breathed into his body..."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 549

There are many exceptions in islam which I think @Jerome in the house and others might not know. Correct me if I'm wrong Jerome

Some sages or scholars, however, were of the opinion that abortion is permissible up to a certain point—some arguing that abortion is permissible up to 40 or 42 days (this is the position of some Shafi’i jurists) or up to 120 days (the position of some Shafi’i and Hanafi jurists). But most of the jurists who argued for the permissibility of abortion (whether under the 40, 42, or 120 day rule) also contended that unless justified by a health necessity, abortions are reprehensible or disfavored (makruh).

However it can be allowed under certain circumstances such as:
Abortion for the sake of the baby
If it is confirmed in the early period of pregnancy that a foetus suffers from a defect that can't be treated and that will cause great suffering to the child, a number of scholars would say that it is permissible to abort, provided that the pregnancy is less than 120 days old.

Rape, incest and adultery
Some scholars state that abortion where the mother is the victim of a rape or of incest is permissible in the first 120 days of the pregnancy.
Bosnian women raped by serbian army were issued a fatwa allowing them to abort, but were urged to complete the abortion before the 120 day mark.

:samwelcome:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Orphans are not an issue in islam since the government is responsible for taking care of them.
This includes children with only the mother and those without both

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Pro Life.

If you're a Muslim and will keep it halal, then you'll have sex with your wife only and plan on when you'll want kids. An abortion won't be needed.

For those who aren't living like that, I'm Pro Choice because I don't want to see kids who are unwanted and made orphans. That's really fucking sad to think about.

I'm also Pro Choice for women who are sex victims of rape and were forced into that situation. It's not fair to her to have to commit to a child who's father raped her. That's wrong.

abortion should only be allowed if they were impregnated by rape or if carrying on the pregnancy is dangerous to the mother.

If not, deal with the consequences of your decisions and shut up nacasyaheey. No one told you to sleep around. Suck it up and deal with your shitty life choices.

I guess im pro life (unless its a case of rape or poses a medical risk to the mother).

Sorry, pro-choice all the way here. Making someone carry a child they don't want is just cruel, both to the woman and the unwanted child.

Cruel? I'm low key TrIGGeRED. The only justification for abortion is from a eugenics and population control angle.

Can I change your mind you beautiful, morally void, gentle habesha filth

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nothing youre a miskiin guy who has a massive identity crisis. @Blade1 is mashallah a good sister who speaks facts and has always tried to only educate you on your culture and religion. She means the best, you should be thanking her. :rolleyes:
Wallahi some of the things he says I get mini stress attacks
download.jpeg

Someone of his questions and comments sound like he's a non somali

Cruel? I'm low key TrIGGeRED. The only justification for abortion is from a eugenics and population control angle.

Can I change your mind you beautiful, morally void, gentle habesha filth

My mind is set dear. Also, beautiful and gentle I'll take. The rest you can put here.:trash:

Wallahi some of the things he says I get mini stress attacksView attachment 50406
Someone of his questions and comments sound like he's a non somali
I feel you :mjlol: i start worrying for the diaspora when i read his posts. Continue educating him sis, someone has to. Idk how much itd help tho idek if dhaqancelis would help him very much. His eyes are firmly behind the american lens and he cant look at anything without that lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts