Somali women are strong and resilient ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as in us men need to step up to the plate
giphy.gif

We as in us men need to step up to the plate
what plate.....I think you would be better take this message to people you know in real life and preach to them. But I dont know why you assume men here need to be told to step up when you dont know us personally:manny:

what plate.....I think you would be better take this message to people you know in real life and preach to them. But I dont know why you assume men here need to be told to step up when you dont know us personally:manny:
Let the man share his thoughts warya, maybe his right. If you check the newly threads you'll spot faraxs being obsessed & talking crap about xalimos.

You ever heard of constructive criticism
Of course I’ve heard of it but the way you go about it seems more like you are biased against us Somali men by doing all you can to make us look like we are useless and worthless.

I have much respect/love for our women and would protect their honor and rights but I wouldn’t go about it by shaming myself and fellow faraxs.
Be more balanced when you are criticizing us, no man with dignity would agree with you when all they see is you looking down on them:kanyehmm:.

Thats cause he knows how to treat his women. His a respectful guy & he cares, loves & respects his women.. his a married man.
Take notes next time :icon cool:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: stop it. For all we know he could treat his woman really bad and she could be locked up in the basement right now:manny: Dont sleep on the guys who present nice front and think they are nice

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The ones back home are the strongest and we cannot survive without them but the ones in the west are less than useless, they are an embarrassment.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

In order to help more somalis and the Somali community we need to adapt and get better we cant live like back in the day like a geeljire those days been long gone

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: stop it. For all we know he could treat his woman really bad and she could be locked up in the basement right now:manny: Dont sleep on the guys who present nice front and think they are nice
That's true. Julie Chen who is the host of Big Brother has a husband who donated millions to #metoo and he was recently exposed as a massive serial rapist.

Don't fall for @Mercury's trickery sisters.

That's true. Julie Chen who is the host of Big Brother has a husband who donated millions to #metoo and he was recently exposed as a massive serial rapist.

Don't fall for @Mercury's trickery sisters.
its quite common for guys who overcompensate the nice act usually has a darker side to them. I know niggas like mercury, they will bring in the girls by charming them and before you know their true colors will come out

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
its quite common for guys who overcompensate the nice act usually has a darker side to them. I know niggas like mercury, they will bring in the girls by charming them and before you know their true colors will come out

Mercury is probably the guy who would have no problems with marrying the hoe from ends everybody knows. I feel sorry for him to be honest.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
loool the mans thought are flawed sis. He always side with you girls and dragging us faraxs:ftw9nwa:
I drag girls aswell if youre a single mom with 5 kids all with 5 different dads than you shouldnt have such low standards to get with any bum at sight

I do drag Somali men more cause imo some of the things thats seen as normal in our community is embarrassing absent fathers , gangs ,divorce that happens in every community but around Somalis when the husband divorce his wife he divorce the kids in the process I know many who ain’t seen or heard from their dad the past 10 years

Theres very few woman who are that strong

They get alot of crap when they should be praised for what they do all the cooking and taking care of the house without a single complaint

We men need to step up more and take more responsibility

It really is true Somalis are an extreme bunch. This post being a case in point. :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts