Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb, if Xalimos are getting married to ex cons who reverted yesterday for an apple, then that doesn’t reflect badly on them as much as it reflects on their Somali parents who raised them.
and no blame falls on them? surely u cant be that dumb.
grown women in their 20s and 30s willingly marry men from prison with criminal record and as a result wont work to provide, and u want to lay the entire blame on the parents?
every single somali parent will say no to that, but they overstep their parents and have a little get together at their local ajnabi mosque where they accept quarter mehers and have soda and chicken wings for walima and seal the deal sxb.

I mentioned she ain't fit because of the kids. in what unverse is that disrespectful? u keep going about bringing her kids into it, what did i say about them other than mention them?

I am not the one who coined cheap and clean. aren't u from london? surely u know a somali girl who traded her family for ginger and dhagax kids, who she now raises all on her own?

btw, she quoted me first. everything u have said untrue. pay more attention.
I meant what you said about her body. That was really disrespectful.

I'm from Canada and the vast majority of Somalis I know are with other Somalis. I feel people blow the ajnabi thing out of proportion on here.

Anyway you've got a few people coming for you I'm not gonna add to this any longer :ftw9nwa:

He’s such a bad influence. He’s supposed to be in a state of mourning right now.
perfect, maybe he can drop a tear or two over this subject.
@Bohol what reputation do somali girls have in london?

soxw0h.jpg

remember this?

World

VIP
and no blame falls on them? surely u cant be that dumb.
grown women in their 20s and 30s willingly marry men from prison with criminal record and as a result wont work to provide, and u want to lay the entire blame on the parents?
every single somali parent will say no to that, but they overstep their parents and have a little get together at their local ajnabi mosque where they accept quarter mehers and have soda and chicken wings for walima and seal the deal sxb.
That’s not true sxb. In my mosque, I’ve seen Somali fathers offer their daughters to reverts who end up divorcing them in a few months, but they reject their daughters from marrying from other clans.

If a women is not raised in a strong patriarchal household with parents that aren’t rigorously in their child’s lives, then how can you blame the girl for going astray? It’s expected. That’s why you don’t see Arabs or Asians fall into these problems.

That’s not true sxb. In my mosque, I’ve seen Somali fathers offer their daughters to reverts who end up divorcing them in a few months, but they reject their daughters from marrying from other clans.

If a women is not raised in a strong patriarchal household with parents that aren’t rigorously in their child’s lives, then how can you blame the girl for going astray?
she's an adult, that's how.
she should know better than to marry ex cons sxb.
would u marry an ex con chick urself? it only shows how gullible and doqomo they are on top of them being cheap.
reverts are making websites that cater to reverts and xalimo marriages. that's embarrassing sxb.

World

VIP
she's an adult, that's how.
she should know better than to marry ex cons sxb.
would u marry an ex con chick urself? it only shows how gullible and doqomo they are on top of them being cheap.
reverts are making websites that cater to reverts and xalimo marriages. that's embarrassing sxb.
Expecting women raised in government council housing and exposed to the toxic ghetto culture that surrounds them to be naturally guided is naive. If the parents don’t guide their children, then they will end up lost. It’s as simple as that.

If a women is not raised in a strong patriarchal household with parents that aren’t rigorously in their child’s lives, then how can you blame the girl for going astray? It’s expected. That’s why you don’t see Arabs or Asians fall into these problems.

That is so true, I know one Somali Family who literally didn't let a Somali guy who wanted to marry their daughter come inside the house. I remember that family calling our house wailing how their daughter betrayed them and dared to bring a guy from a "forbidden" clan into the house :mjlol:

Literally a year later she married a madow who was barely a muslim for a week and I heard at the wedding the father was grinning from ear to ear like he won the lottery :drakelaugh:

Moral of the story... Somali fathers...

Gambar

VIP
That is so true, I know one Somali Family who literally didn't let a Somali guy who wanted to marry their daughter come inside the house. I remember that family calling our house wailing how their daughter betrayed them and dared to bring a guy from a "forbidden" clan into the house :mjlol:

Literally a year later she married a madow who was barely a muslim for a week and I heard at the wedding the father was grinning from ear to ear like he won the lottery :drakelaugh:

Moral of the story... Somali fathers...
That’s just shameless. I wouldn’t be surprised if she married him to spite her parents.

To expect women raised in government council housing to naturally be guided is naive. If the parents don’t guide their children, then they will end up lost. It’s as simple as that.
are they a commodity? they are adults, even if their parents offer them to men, they should know better and if they don't, it only reinforces my argument that they are not very bright.

World

VIP
are they a commodity? they are adults, even if their parents offer them to men, they should know better and if they don't, it only reinforces my argument that they are not very bright.
You seem to naturally have a grudge against Somali women that is beyond this topic, I’m done trying to reason with you.

You seem to naturally have a grudge against Somali women that is beyond this topic, I’m done trying to reason with you.
before u go, have a watch our seedi sam telling the world he he received 100s of emails in a few days from somali girls who want to marry revert.

now u can go sxb.

if this doesnt convince u, idk what will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending