Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point. We age faster and they remain virile into their 70s in some cases. Why add an age gap into that equation? He'd be fed up with living with some old hag when I lose my looks. A man who's around 10 years older than me will not only never feel that way, he'll feel lucky to have a younger wife. That's how marriages last. Look at Ashton Kutcher and Die Hards ex wife, he traded her in for someone his age and he's much happier.
The fatter your wallet is the more easy a young women will be with you.

From what i've noticed by being on a strictly anonymous somali forum. Somali men really rate somali women, but somali women extremely hate somali men. . You'd have to be a retard to marry someone who truly hates you. :lolbron:

That's some dhociil shit that these internet idiots do for a couple of likes.

Somali men and women both rate each other. The girls who don't like Somali men got rejected and vent online.

They rate each other irl.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:whoo:Farax was a hottie with a body but like a ie, he wanted a spin in the Bugatti.:farole: I'm not going to let myself by a victim of elder abuse by a zaddy looking for a monetary boost.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Every time I see Somali women, I thank Allah SWT for making me Somali. I wouldn't want it any other way. Tall, curvy, slim-thick, beautiful hair, and caramel skin. Allahuma barik.

I appreciate Somali women more and more. I'm lucky to be Somali.

I agree @Boqol , our women are very special and deserve all the praises in the world. I know life is not easy sometimes, but I hope they know they are appreciated. :)

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Not every Somali women are buetiful, they are all average it’s rare to be extremely buetiful without all that slap on. Oval face most of them have no high cheek bones .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Not every Somali women are buetiful, they are all average it’s rare to be extremely buetiful without all that slap on. Oval face most of them have no high cheek bones .
what the hell is "buetiful" it can't be a typo since you spelt it that was twice in the same sentence :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
what the hell is "buetiful" it can't be a typo since you spelt it that was twice in the same sentence :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
I have trouble spelling this particular phrase for some reason. It erks me that I somehow keep failing, it’s my sworn enemy in the list of spellings I beat avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending