Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see Somali women, I thank Allah SWT for making me Somali. I wouldn't want it any other way. Tall, curvy, slim-thick, beautiful hair, and caramel skin. Allahuma barik.

I appreciate Somali women more and more. I'm lucky to be Somali.

Every time I see Somali women, I thank Allah SWT for making me Somali. I wouldn't want it any other way. Tall, curvy, slim-thick, beautiful hair, and caramel skin. Allahuma barik.

Preach

giphy (1).gif

They are but their attitude makes them ugly (not saying all) they have this diva attitude thats off-putting

The ones back home are not like that; it's just the ones in the West who have been exposed to gaal propaganda that are like this

Is everything okei at home?

Genuinely worried for you, man:gucciwhat:

World

VIP
Wallahi when I went back home, Somalis girls were so ugly. They have crap bodies as well with their calool sticking out.

The ones who were attractive look nothing like the ones in the West who use make up and crap.

Wallahi when I went back home, Somalis girls were so ugly. They have crap bodies as well with their calool sticking out.

The ones who were attractive look nothing like the ones in the West who use make up and crap.

Somali girls back home bleach themselves and do have calools that are hanging. Your assessment of them is correct. Somali girls in the west are better.

Where is "home" saxb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending