Islam and Slavery

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You can’t be serious
It was literally that. There weren't any "If you don't believe in Sahih Al-Bukhari you are a kafir" dogma at that time. Now, many will consider you Kafir simply for arguing about the authenticity of some hadiths in it

It was literally that. There weren't any "If you don't believe in Sahih Al-Bukhari you are a kafir" dogma at that time. Now, many will consider you Kafir simply for arguing about the authenticity of some hadiths in it
I think that’s obvious for any student of history since the Hadiths were collected two hundred years later and obviously, people before Bukhari weren’t relying on his collection. But the sentiment is that now that we do have a complied Hadiths that make our lives easier via a better understanding of
our deen, on what premise can you reject it?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How come it talks about your right hand possession being allowed to be with them? How come the Prophet s.a.w had one? How do you navigate that?
It was a system that existed, a wrong system. People shouldn't see it in different way than that.

No one says if you don't believe in Sahih Bukhari you are kaffir no one but rejecting mutawattir ahadith is kufr

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think that’s obvious for any student of history since the Hadiths were collected two hundred years later and obviously, people before Bukhari weren’t relying on his collection. But the sentiment is that now that we do have a complied Hadiths that make our lives easier via a better understanding of
our deen, on what premise can you reject it?
Al-Bukhari discredited 55% of what he collected, based on reasoning and criteria he put.

It was a system that existed, a wrong system. People shouldn't see it in different way than that.
We can say that for all things marriage was also system that existed so were many things. If Allah does not forbid a system that he acknowledges his existence then it means it's halal and allowed

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
'Sahih' Al-Bukhari at Bukhari's time was considered as a merely collected hadiths with "I think this is authentic to my knowledge" stamp on it.

how can you say these kinds of horrible things. you are seriously pointing people in the wrong direction. Sahih Al-Bukhari is the most authentic book (besides maybe Al-Muwatta) after the Quran itself and you should have more resepct for it rather than undermine the sunnah. And to undermine the sunnah is to undermine the din.

Trending

Latest posts