Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, ur a 4 at best, and the kids ran away with ur body, so u ain't got much to offer.
I might be ugly but i get chicks, because unlike u, girls like other things in guys whereas u have to be pretty to stand a chance and u don't stand a chance walaal. Keep telling us had 24 guys asked u out tonight:what1: xageed joogtay? ur local xabsi?
Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Not true. I'm exceptionally attractive Alhamdulillah, I work out and don't need make up because I have no wrinkles and perfect skin. Maybe you're afraid of asking girls out because you're ugly, the guys who ask me out are attractive. Only ugly guys and guys with low self esteem are afraid to ask a woman out.

Yo what post code is dulwich:ayaanswag:

You have to be joking. Ajnabi women are way more dramatic and are definitely not smarter than Somali women on average.
they are. ajnabi chicks won't even let u F unless it's in a hotel room unlike xalimos, picking up apples for meher and sodas for walimas.

nothing. why do u ask?
You're speaking like you want to hurt her, for what? Why make it so personal? Xasidsana.

You're a man, stop going back and forth trying to bully her. If you feel Somali women are ugly and want an ajnabi it'll affect no one here. Just stop being so mean. :gucciwhat:

You're speaking like you want to hurt her, for what? Why make it so personal? Xasidsana.

You're a man, stop going back and forth trying to bully her. If you feel Somali women are ugly and want an ajnabi it'll affect no one here. Just stop being so mean. :gucciwhat:
personal? for calling her a 4? she called me ugly, i didn't even call her ugly.
n yeah, i will go back and forth with a female. I am not above that.
It has nothing to do with loving ajnabis. chill, like I said earlier to someone else, u ain't Kim Jung un.

He ruined the thread
I'm still shocked about what he said to me :damn:

they are. ajnabi chicks won't even let u F unless it's in a hotel room unlike xalimos, picking up apples for meher and sodas for walimas.

That's not true. Ajnabi girls are down for a quickie in a public washroom. They are down for anything, they are even down to smash in a store change room. Not all Somali girls take apples, oranges, or bananas for meher. Its only those who fall into the 10% like I said.

no, ur a 4 at best, and the kids ran away with ur body, so u ain't got much to offer.
I might be ugly but i get chicks, because unlike u, girls like other things in guys whereas u have to be pretty to stand a chance and u don't stand a chance walaal. Keep telling us had 24 guys asked u out tonight:what1: xageed joogtay? ur local xabsi?

Wallahi iyo billahi a 24 year old asked me out and I told him where to go because I only go for men my age or older. Why would I lie?

The body is the same, I barely changed. What do you think I am? These Somali mums who let themselves go? Me and my friends still meet up in the gym 4 times a week.

If you got girls you would have been married or engaged right now. At best you've been some girl's regretful one night stand.

so everything bad about somali girls is a 10% to u.
FOH waryaa. be honest with urself, somali girls are lower than cadaan women are the tiest women on the plannet.
they are the only women who would disown their fathers and mothers to elope with ex cons, and take bariis as their meher.

Wallahi iyo billahi a 24 year old asked me out and I told him where to go because I only go for men my age or older. Why would I lie?

The body is the same, I barely changed. What do you think I am? These Somali mums who let themselves go? Me and my friends still meet up in the gym 4 times a week.

If you got girls you would have been married or engaged right now. At best you've been some girl's regretful one night stand.
interesting. we are to believe everything u said and I am lying?:farmajoyaab: ur displaying low iQ of most somali girls.
like I said, ur a 4 and that's me being generous walaal. take it and la orod.

interesting. we are to believe everything u said and I am lying?:farmajoyaab: ur displaying low iQ of most somali girls.
like I said, ur a 4 and that's me being generous walaal. take it and la orod.

You've never seen me so your rating means nothing. I have a masters degree from UCL so there goes your theory. Did you even finish school? Don't answer That, I know....you have a PhD soo ma ahan?

personal? for calling her a 4? she called me ugly, i didn't even call her ugly.
n yeah, i will go back and forth with a female. I am not above that.
It has nothing to do with loving ajnabis. chill, like I said earlier to someone else, u ain't Kim Jung un.
No for mentioning her children and body. It does have to do with loving ajnabis bc thats what started your argument, lol calling Somali women ugly.
You're too passionate about this subject to mean what you're saying.

You've never seen me so your rating means nothing. I have a masters degree from UCL so there goes your theory. Did you even finish school? Don't answer That, I know....you have a PhD soo ma ahan?
:what1:lol. have u seen me?:umwhat:
ur a 4 walaal. but in ur mind ur fit, got flawless skin, got money, are a 10, got masters degree and had 24 guys asked u out tonight alone.
sure that sounds believable.
:sass1:

so everything bad about somali girls is a 10% to u.
FOH waryaa. be honest with urself, somali girls are lower than cadaan women are the tiest women on the plannet.
they are the only women who would disown their fathers and mothers to elope with ex cons, and take bariis as their meher.

Another lie :mjlol:

This nigga really thinks caadan women are better :childplease:

Which Somali girl hurt you :pachah1:

If you hate Somali women so much please exit my thread, this wasn't meant for you :camby:

No for mentioning her children and body. It does have to do with loving ajnabis bc thats what started your argument, lol calling Somali women ugly.
You're too passionate about this subject to mean what you're saying.
of course I mean what I am saying.
why would I say it if i didn't? I am getting crucified for being unbiased, maxaad doonayse inaad maqasho? somali women are so beautiful? lol but they ain't, and to make it worse, through the west, they are approached by everyone for being cheap. truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts