Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi iyo billahi a 24 year old asked me out and I told him where to go because I only go for men my age or older. Why would I lie?

The body is the same, I barely changed. What do you think I am? These Somali mums who let themselves go? Me and my friends still meet up in the gym 4 times a week.

If you got girls you would have been married or engaged right now. At best you've been some girl's regretful one night stand.

Why discriminate against younger men?? I really don't get it. I don't want to sound cliche, but age is just a number. Would you date a 30 year old college student or a 24 year old grad working on his career? (assuming guy is only 2-4 years younger)

personally, i don't mind if a women rejects me because of personality/character/financial/attractiveness reasons, but I absolutely refuse to be age discriminated.

Why discriminate against younger men?? I really don't get it. I don't want to sound cliche, but age is just a number. Would you date a 30 year old college student or a 24 year old grad working on his career? (assuming guy is only 2-4 years younger)

personally, i don't mind if a women rejects me because of personality/character/financial/attractiveness reasons, but I absolutely refuse to be age discriminated.

It's quite simple. I don't want to age faster than my husband, it's purely vanity. Wrinkles look unforgivable on women and make some look even more attractive.

Your the beta who said caadan women are better than Somali women :pachah1:

You clearly haven't dated enough to make such a dumb remark like that :pachah1:
I said they are lower than cadaa women. I didn't say cadaan women are better u xoolo.
learn to read sxb.
keep salivating like an ay tho, ur the type to end up with ex hoes and town bikes that make up many of ur somali 'qwyans'.

of course I mean what I am saying.
why would I say it if i didn't? I am getting crucified for being unbiased, maxaad doonayse inaad maqasho? somali women are so beautiful? lol but they ain't, and to make it worse, through the west, they are approached by everyone for being cheap. truth hurts.
I just think you're too passionate about it to be serious. Thats just my opinion and beside the point.
You're getting crucified because you're calling Somali women ugly, dumb, pathetic on a Somali forum lol what did you expect? Personally I only commented bc I thought what you said to Shamis was extremely rude.

Who you find attractive or unattractive is subjective and its your life. Idk why people want to argue about that with you, but no need for you to be disrespectful and provocative about it either.

It's quite simple. I don't want to age faster than my husband, it's purely vanity. Wrinkles look unforgivable on women and make some look even more attractive.

that's quite silly imo. Women age faster than men regardless. And it's not that serious....

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:drakekidding:
Okay for someone who's in love with Habeshas you're talking out of your ass
Have you seen their Insta hoes ?
Booty everywhere :ftw9nwa:
but Asians are completely flat and the girl is half Asian. maybe under rare circumstances, this girl was lucky to get all the curves from her mom side considering her mom is habesha.

I just think you're too passionate about it to be serious. Thats just my opinion and beside the point.
You're getting crucified because you're calling Somali women ugly, dumb, pathetic on a Somali forum lol what did you expect? Personally I only commented bc I thought what you said to Shamis was extremely rude.

Who you find attractive or unattractive is subjective and its your life. Idk why people want to argue about that with you, but no need for you to be disrespectful and provocative about it either.
I mentioned she ain't fit because of the kids. in what unverse is that disrespectful? u keep going about bringing her kids into it, what did i say about them other than mention them?

I am not the one who coined cheap and clean. aren't u from london? surely u know a somali girl who traded her family for ginger and dhagax kids, who she now raises all on her own?

btw, she quoted me first. everything u have said untrue. pay more attention.

I said they are lower than cadaa women. I didn't say cadaan women are better u xoolo.
learn to read sxb.
keep salivating like an ay tho, ur the type to end up with ex hoes and town bikes that make up many of ur somali 'qwyans'.

If you say Somali women are lower than caadan women, then your implying caadan women are better dumbass :pachah1:

Go back to school shithead :pachah1:

Your the type of beta who would wife up Jessica who's been encouraged by her parents to be smashed and passed throughout the majority of her life:pachah1:

If you say Somali women are lower than caadan women, then your implying caadan women are better dumbass :pachah1:

Go back to school shithead :pachah1:

Your the type of beta who would wife up Jessica who's been encouraged by her parents to be smashed and passed throughout the majority of her life:pachah1:
we need ur type to take up the cumbuckets sxb.
afterall, someone's gotta wife up those s.:trumpsmirk:

that's quite silly imo. Women age faster than men regardless. And it's not that serious....

Exactly my point. We age faster and they remain virile into their 70s in some cases. Why add an age gap into that equation? He'd be fed up with living with some old hag when I lose my looks. A man who's around 10 years older than me will not only never feel that way, he'll feel lucky to have a younger wife. That's how marriages last. Look at Ashton Kutcher and Die Hards ex wife, he traded her in for someone his age and he's much happier.

World

VIP
I mentioned she ain't fit because of the kids. in what unverse is that disrespectful? u keep going about bringing her kids into it, what did i say about them other than mention them?

I am not the one who coined cheap and clean. aren't u from london? surely u know a somali girl who traded her family for ginger and dhagax kids, who she now raises all on her own?

btw, she quoted me first. everything u have said untrue. pay more attention.
Sxb, if Xalimos are getting married to ex cons who reverted yesterday for an apple, then that doesn’t reflect badly on them as much as it does on their Somali parents who raised them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts