Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
That is so true, I know one Somali Family who literally didn't let a Somali guy who wanted to marry their daughter come inside the house. I remember that family calling our house wailing how their daughter betrayed them and dared to bring a guy from a "forbidden" clan into the house :mjlol:

Literally a year later she married a madow who was barely a muslim for a week and I heard at the wedding the father was grinning from ear to ear like he won the lottery :drakelaugh:

Moral of the story... Somali fathers...
Honestly, the amount of Somali oyin I see in London in comparison to other Muslim ethnicities(per capita) is astonishing. The problem is our culture. Women who spend their time gossiping 24/7 on the phone raising the household on ceyd, whilst the deadbeat father is absent from his child’s lives probably chewing khat in some marfish. A failed household leads to failed children. It’s as simple as that.

Exactly my point. We age faster and they remain virile into their 70s in some cases. Why add an age gap into that equation? He'd be fed up with living with some old hag when I lose my looks. A man who's around 10 years older than me will not only never feel that way, he'll feel lucky to have a younger wife. That's how marriages last. Look at Ashton Kutcher and Die Hards ex wife, he traded her in for someone his age and he's much happier.

honestly i think your problem is the person your marrying if your concerns are how he feels about your looks. i know its cliche but its true. id rather much have someone i can talk to and relate than eye candy when i'm 50+. plus most older men say when they see their spouse they always see her inner younger self.

World

VIP
before u go, have a watch our seedi sam telling the world he he received 100s of emails in a few days from somali girls who want to marry revert.

now u can go sxb.

if this doesnt convince u, idk what will.
Convince me of what? That Somali women are like Asians with their self hatred? I’ve never disputed the fact that a large percentage of Somali men and women are absolutely awful, but you somehow believe that Somali women are inherently predisposed to be like that, whereas I believe it’s the parents who are to blame 99 % of the time. You don’t see Pakis and Arabs with these problem because their strong households are far more superior than ours in the diaspora.

perfect, maybe he can drop a tear or two over this subject.
@Bohol what reputation do somali girls have in london?

soxw0h.jpg

remember this?

Thinking about it girls have improved to a certain extent these days the 2004-2010 generation were fucking disgusting I remember being young and hearing somali girls were giving line ups to Madows at carnival :ileycry:

Convince me of what? That Somali women are like Asians with their self hatred? I’ve never disputed the fact that a large percentage of Somali men and women are absolutely awful, but you somehow believe that Somali women are inherently predisposed to be like that, whereas I believe it’s the parents who are to blame 99 % of the time. You don’t see Pakis and Arabs with these problem because their strong households are far more superior than ours in the diaspora.

Pakis and Arabs? :ftw9nwa:
Theres also huge s in those cultures
tiness can not be controlled guys no matter how amazing the parents are or how strong the culture is
:manny:

honestly i think your problem is the person your marrying if your concerns are how he feels about your looks. i know its cliche but its true. id rather much have someone i can talk to and relate than eye candy when i'm 50+. plus most older men say when they see their spouse they always see her inner younger self.

Ilaahey xaas fiican ha ku siiyo :damnmusic:

You're right, maybe I'm being insecure. I'm just so used to older men marrying younger women. It makes me think that men are after trophy wives.

World

VIP
Pakis and Arabs? :ftw9nwa:
Theres also huge s in those cultures
tiness can not be controlled guys no matter how amazing the parents are or how strong the culture is
:manny:
Didnt say there weren’t s in those cultures, but that the percentage of s relative to the overall population is far less.

Nah I don’t agree. They practice things like honour killings, acid throwing and forced arranged marriages at young ages.

Usually not in the west
They're the first to assimilate
The whole family
They don't even dress conservative like most Somalis
At least the ones in America

World

VIP
Usually not in the west
They're the first to assimilate
The whole family
They don't even dress conservative like most Somalis
At least the ones in America
Bruh in London they got their own regions that they congregate and are 99 % their ethnic group like East London.

They don’t dress that conservative though, just a basic hijab and shit.

But believe me, when I say the percentage of xalimo s compared them is like 5 to 1 even though they’re 10x our population, I mean it.

Bruh in London they got their own regions that they congregate and are 99 % their ethnic group like East London.

They don’t dress that conservative though, just a basic hijab and shit.

But believe me, when I say the percentage of xalimo s compared them is like 5 to 1 even though they’re 10x our population, I mean it.

I feel bad for you London Somalis then damn :kanyehmm:

World

VIP
I feel bad for you London Somalis then damn :kanyehmm:
Imagine the other night when I was out, literally 5 drunk Somali girls who came from a club approached asking me in Somali to drop them home.

These es really thought a nigga would drive them home cus we’re Somali. Do I look like a fucking simp?

:drakelaugh::russ::deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts