Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me? I am a changed man now alxamdulilah it is saturday 2:22am and I am on somalispot; that shows my repentance. As for her.. she's married now she was older than me; poor guy who married her:mjlol:

Mashallah she got married! Maybe she repented and Allah forgave her, why should anyone feel sorry for her husband? I think it's time you moved on, you both made a mistake.

That's a outright lie. How many nations can boast a bevy of models Somalia has produced? None have. Somali women are the most beautiful.
For every Halima Aden, there is a thousand of these. foh:camby:

117940931.jpg

130656091.jpg

Mashallah she got married! Maybe she repented and Allah forgave her, why should anyone feel sorry for her husband? I think it's time you moved on, you both made a mistake.

Maybe or maybe not:siilaanyolaugh: Nah hopefully she lives a happy life insha'Allah:2tjlv3e:

Those somali hoyoos got mental issues no need to make fun of them there's plenty of ugly asf somali girls you can use to prove your point anyway
Good on u for conceding that there are plenty of fugly somali girls out there.
why are we arguing marka?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Beauty is subjective. Not many females will like this BUT the reality is a female will naturally mold herself to what a man finds attractive. Back home men like big women. Wallahi I know girls back home that are :wow: but they're considered ugly because they're slim & bila nafaqo to locals. Because of subjectivity, in a weird way, everyone is actually beautiful :yacadiim:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ohno: just telling the truth. average in looks, dumb in caqli and no self esteem whatsoever.
I dont understand why faaraxs salivate over yall?:patrice:

I'm over the hill and have kids and yet still get young men Farax and foreigner alike, asking me out. Just tonight there was a 24 year young man who asked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts