Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi when I went back home, Somalis girls were so ugly. They have crap bodies as well with their calool sticking out.

The ones who were attractive look nothing like the ones in the West who use make up and crap.
The last time I was in Somalia I didn’t even see 1 attractive person. Everyone was actually fugly.

World

VIP
Somali girls back home bleach themselves and do have calools that are hanging. Your assessment of them is correct. Somali girls in the west are better.
Why would Somalis girls be better looking in the West than in their natural habitat where they lived for thousands of years? Like I said, Somali girls in the west use make up and shit to enhance their looks, but in their natural form they’re just like the Somali girls back home but fatter.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The only thing unattractive about Somali girls is they easily develope chubby faces if they don't maintain their slender figure, but many xalimos from somaliland and K5 do have slimmer faces and are quiet attractive like habesha women. Also, most Somali girls have luscious curves which make them hella sexy. The only reason why I like PAHGs is because they have slimmer and well defined symmetrical faces.

A fine ass Somali chick
IMG_1107.JPG

Last edited:
The only thing unattractive about Somali girls is they easily develope chubby faces if they don't maintain their slender figure, but many xalimos from somaliland and K5 do have slimmer faces and are quiet attractive like habesha women. Also, most Somali girls have luscious curves which make them hella sexy. The only reason why I like PAHGs is because they have slimmer and well defined symmetrical faces.

A fine ass Somali chick
View attachment 34449

She's nice but them hoop earrings in London mean one thing and one thing only:susp:

A fine ass Somali chick
View attachment 34449

I wish I was that chair.

I'm from Dulwich and everyone wears hoops, even little school kids wear them.

I'm talking specifically about geeljire girls over the age of 16 who wear these earrings; only certified s wear it, other girls just wear normal earrings.

The bigger the circumference of the hoop the bigger her siil and bodycount :susp:

I'm talking specifically about geeljire girls over the age of 16 who wear these earrings; only certified s wear it, other girls just wear normal earrings.

The bigger the circumference of the hoop the bigger her siil and bodycount :susp:
:pachah1:

that's my attack signal

What a cuck

Cuck? Aren't you the 28 year old, pizza delivery man who made a thread asking for advice on how to talk to women? :pachah1:

Your a loser :pachah1:

Your the biggest cuck on the face of planet earth, you can't even talk to women, let alone say "hi" to one. You got rejected via text :pachah1:

Change your name to "showmehowtogetrejectedviatext".

But did you smash?

Of course I smashed. I smash every night alhamdulillah :ahh:

There's something wrong with you and @showme7 . Gabdaha amaan siiya. They're normal earrings sold in every store and every girl has worn them at least once in her life. I wore big hoops this spring.

There's something wrong with you and @showme7 . Gabdaha amaan siiya. They're normal earrings sold in every store and every girl has worn them at least once in her life. I wore big hoops this spring.
Shamis I didn't know you was that type:shaq: but then again you was an atheist during the spring wasn't you:hemad:

Cuck? Aren't you the 28 year old, pizza delivery man who made a thread asking for advice on how to talk to women? :pachah1:

Your a loser :pachah1:

Your the biggest cuck on the face of planet earth, you can't even talk to women, let alone say "hi" to one. You got rejected via text :pachah1:

Change your name to "showmehowtogetrejectedviatext".

Of course I smashed. I smash every night alhamdulillah :ahh:

looool

actually I wasn't rejected at all. I'm actually meeting her TODAY. she just has poor english (shes on a working visa from france).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts