Somali women are exceptionally beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Every time I see Somali women, I thank Allah SWT for making me Somali. I wouldn't want it any other way. Tall, curvy, slim-thick, beautiful hair, and caramel skin. Allahuma barik.

I appreciate Somali women more and more. I'm lucky to be Somali.

:meleshame: Sorry for bashing y'all in the other thread. I was pissed off since I couldn't have malawax.

:tacky: Can’t say the same for Somali men sorry
tenor.gif

Shamis I didn't know you was that type:shaq: but then again you was an atheist during the spring wasn't you:hemad:

They're literally just earrings. I'm afraid that you might assault a poor girl because of this twisted view.

I wore them because they were in when I was young and Jlo was the hottest singer on the planet. I was reconnecting with my misspent youth.

They're literally just earrings. I'm afraid that you might assault a poor girl because of this twisted view.

I wore them because they were in when I was young a Jlo was the hottest singer on the planet. I was reconnecting with my misspent youth.

Wallahi first Somali girl I got... was wearing those her name was fardus and ever since then its just left an image in my head, forgive me

The only thing unattractive about Somali girls is they easily develope chubby faces if they don't maintain their slender figure, but many xalimos from somaliland and K5 do have slimmer faces and are quiet attractive like habesha women. Also, most Somali girls have luscious curves which make them hella sexy. The only reason why I like PAHGs is because they have slimmer and well defined symmetrical faces.

A fine ass Somali chick
View attachment 34449
Allah gaajo. I would eat dat ass every day
:ahh::shaq:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Wallahi when I went back home, Somalis girls were so ugly. They have crap bodies as well with their calool sticking out.

The ones who were attractive look nothing like the ones in the West who use make up and crap.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
This post came from the heart:dead::dead::dead:

Gambar

VIP
I'm talking specifically about geeljire girls over the age of 16 who wear these earrings; only certified s wear it, other girls just wear normal earrings.
The bigger the circumference of the hoop the bigger her siil and bodycount :susp:
God, you get worse by the day.

A high percentage of Somali women are beautiful. I would say it's 90/10.
I think ur being biased because ur somali. ask asians and they'll tell u the same thing, that asian women are the most beautiful. same with whites, and hispanics. you can't be all right.
just google image somali women and tell me if it's really 90/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts