Somali Stepmom abuses stepchild

Status
Not open for further replies.

This women knew the man had children before marrying him, why is she now hating on the child. Anyone man who condones this from his partner is a cuck and deserves stoning.

This video has got my blood pressure high, I would make an exception to my no beating women rule and send her to her mothers house black and blue.

What a useless father. How can he not tell that his daughter is getting abused? And damn that wretched step mother for taking out her anger on a child. May Allah save this little girl from this torture.

This women knew the man had children before marrying him, why is she now hating on the child. Anyone man who condones this from his partner is a cuck and deserves stoning.

This video has got my blood pressure high, I would make an exception to my no beating women rule and send her to her mothers house black and blue.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
What a useless father. How can he not tell that his daughter is getting abused? And damn that wretched step mother for taking out her anger on a child. May Allah save this little girl from this torture.
Do your fucking research before typing my nigga we don't even know if the chicks lying about her competition and using her kids?

My mother went through lots of child abuse from her stepmom. This is very common in Somalia..

Thats so fucked wallahi. If the stepmum is alive, how does your mum treat her?

Is she like dead to your mum or does your mum still talk to her?

Muji

VIP

Would you agree that under these circumstances the girl shouldn’t go to her dads house whilst he is still with that abusive woman?

Would you agree that under these circumstances the girl shouldn’t go to her dads house whilst he is still with that abusive woman?

100%. The dad in my opinion gives up his responsibility for the child if he doesn't do something about it.

I personally couldn't continue that marriage with the stepmum.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somali kids who aren't raised by their mother often go through childhood abuse. It's not only step mothers that do this. The Somali kids who are raised by their edo or habaryar also get abused but not as bad as being raised by a step mother.

Last edited:
Somali kids who aren't raised by their mother often go through childhood abuse. It's not only step mothers that do this. The Somali kids who are raised by their edo or habaryar also go through similar abuse.
But don't most Somalis go through abused, even when raised by their biological mothers? Not physically, but mentally

Somali women are the most jealous creatures no wonder they sixir the man to not fall in love with another woman.....the only reason she hates her is wallahi I'm serious is bcoz she can't get of her head that her husband slept and got the previous wife pregnant...and whenever she sees this child it reminds her of the situation in bed...he married a qumayo

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I could perhaps justify a little bit dhirbaaxo here, little kick there, but a bakeeri and qaniinyo? Damn that lady got issues

3 dalqo iyo 10 sano oo xadhig ah and the famous “Nigerian” should do it

Fr if I ever saw her stepmom, it would be on sight :z1banet::z1banet:

She would be bald and toothless when I finish with her. Balayada baass, shubaan ha ku walaato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending