Somali Stepmom abuses stepchild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somali women are the most jealous creatures no wonder they sixir the man to not fall in love with another woman.....the only reason she hates her is wallahi I'm serious is bcoz she can't get of her head that her husband slept and got the previous wife pregnant...and whenever she sees this child it reminds her of the situation in bed...he married a qumayo
Lol so you're aware about the sixir xalimo do to their husbands. Do you know that good number of Somali men are affected by the sixir ?

Last edited:
Lol so you're aware about the sixir xalimo do to their husbands. Do you know how many Somali men are affected by the sixir ?

I have seen them but the guy will be different than he was...he will not go out of the house....he becomes lazy and illness!! This qumayos are evil man

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I have seen them but the guy will be different than he was...he will not go out of the house....he becomes lazy and illness!! This qumayos are evil man
I have even heard stories where xalimos with aids hides that from their husband and give them the dissease just for fun
:damn:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They also get ill. some of them are hospitalized for months. The guy will also start hating his family and will kick all his siblings/relatives out of the house.

They also get ill. some of them are hospitalized for months. The guy will also start hating his family and will kick all his siblings/relatives out of the house.

They are evil man how they gonna do a man like that....dude goes from I'm an aplha nigga.... to a basement dweller with sickness.....fucking xalimos man!

But don't most Somalis go through abused, even when raised by their biological mothers? Not physically, but mentally

Some Somalis mum's technique for everything situation is to criticise and be narcissistic. Alhamdullilah it has never happened but some of my friends go through a lot of mental abuse for no reason.

Hitting your children creates a lasting physical and mental trauma on the children and they themselves might become abusers of children as adults. Even when they grow up and are in a volatile situation, they lack skills in conflict resolution and anger management and resort to violence. When a mother has a large family along with the continuous back-breaking and never ending house chores, she has very little or no time teaching or intervening once the rivalry of the children becomes a fight. Yelling at them or hitting them is the only solution available to her. Fear with the threats of physical punishment becomes a means of resolution to conflicts by the child. Corporal punishment is widely practiced among the Somalis whether back home or in the diaspora.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Hitting your children creates a lasting physical and mental trauma on the children and they themselves might become abusers of children as adults. Even when they grow up and are in a volatile situation, they lack skills in conflict resolution and anger management and resort to violence. When a mother has a large family along with the continuous back-breaking and never ending house chores, she has very little or no time teaching or intervening once the rivalry of the children becomes a fight. Yelling at them or hitting them is the only solution available to her. Fear with the threats of physical punishment becomes a means of resolution to conflicts by the child. Corporal punishment is widely practiced among the Somalis whether back home or in the diaspora.
This is why need some kind of childs rights back home and make people follow them.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is a old video
Even if it’s a old video should be ignoring the problem that many children are getting abused not only by their parents but teachers? Wallahi we need to make changes in our country inshallah

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Even if it’s a old video should be ignoring the problem that many children are getting abused not only by their parents but teachers? Wallahi we need to make changes in our country inshallah
Well that's what they get for going to dugsi instead of school. They are lucky that the government is actually creating educational books in SOMALI.

Somalia is making changes, only slowly.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well that's what they get for going to dugsi instead of school. They are lucky that the government is actually creating educational books in SOMALI.

As for now the best thing for our society is to move slowly cause most of them are conservative. I hope i can go back home some day and help them chance the education system and laws.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
As for now the best thing for our society is to move slowly cause most of them are conservative. I hope i can go back home some day and help them chance the education system and laws.
Do you have living family in Somalia?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Do you have living family in Somalia?
I have alot of relatives there and uncles/aunts i dont know about. The clostest family i have lives in norway and some other uncles and aunts i dont know about in america and new zeeland

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
100%. The dad in my opinion gives up his responsibility for the child if he doesn't do something about it.

I personally couldn't continue that marriage with the stepmum.
The fathers never seem to care. It's just bad culture all around.
Somali kids who aren't raised by their mother often go through childhood abuse. It's not only step mothers that do this. The Somali kids who are raised by their edo or habaryar also get abused but not as bad as being raised by a step mother.
This is true as well. They make sure that the kid knows they aren't actually part of the family. They basically live like Cinderella.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
spanking is an effective form of discipline for kids growing up in Africa but no child should go thru physical/emotional abuse.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

I got my ass whopped many times in elementary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts