Somali Stepmom abuses stepchild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so fucked wallahi. If the stepmum is alive, how does your mum treat her?

Is she like dead to your mum or does your mum still talk to her?
My mom has forgiven her and they talk on the phone with each other sometimes. She even tries to help her when she can since the stepmom is in Somalia.

From the stories I was told, I can't imagine how someone could forgive such a monster.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the child is not told to brush her teeth regularly too. Poor kids

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Bruh this happened to me and my daris but it was when my mom was giving birth and my friends mom (our daris) was out of the town so we had this "taking care of us".

She used to torture us so bad for example she put a thick pen between our fingers (one finger is under the pen and the next is above the pen etc) after that the pen being between our fingers she used to STAND on our hand the absolute WORST pain ever. Fucking fat stupid . Imagine that kind of fat being your eedo the amount of torture smh

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
giphy.gif
Yes, i always feel sorry for my grandma her mom died young and her dad when she was 18. I mean what did she do to deserve that?

My mom has forgiven her and they talk on the phone with each other sometimes. She even tries to help her when she can since the stepmom is in Somalia.

From the stories I was told, I can't imagine how someone could forgive such a monster.
Your mum is a strong individual, I would have left her ass like Brad Pitt did to Jennifer.

Bruh this happened to me and my daris but it was when my mom was giving birth and my friends mom (our daris) was out of the town so we had this "taking care of us".

She used to torture us so bad for example she put a thick pen between our fingers (one finger is under the pen and the next is above the pen etc) after that the pen being between our fingers she used to STAND on our hand the absolute WORST pain ever. Fucking fat stupid . Imagine that kind of fat being your eedo the amount of torture smh
Subhanallah, was this biological related to you and did you tell your mum?

My dad's sister in law was one of my carers when we lived in Denmark. My mum went to college. She used to treat the kids of the other families nicely but treated me the son of her husband's brother like trash.

Same was the reason why I wasn't close to my first cousins and now she is on a lets get together type shit. just because we are going to make it, don't mean I am going to drag your fat ass up with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending