Somali men are Hypocrites.

I always find women suspicious when they complain about men wanting virgins. You can clearly see they’re nervous about it.

If you’re pure and kept your siil intact then there’s nothing to worry about OP.
I am a man. And it is shown time and time again around the western somali diaspora that somali men want virgins and their wives should be virgins but THEY can be sexually active? Utter trash :pacspit: :camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think we must acknowledge that some men as a consequence of their pasts develop proclivities and baggage from relations that they might bring into the marriage which they may request of a miskeen Xalimo. :stressed: It's a frightening notion really. From the streets they cometh and unto the streets they return, is easier said than done when you are a woman who married a man that's been around (without your knowledge). Imagine you find out after the marriage is consummated. If you request a divorce from him you'll feel sullied, possibly be pregnant and likely have shrinking options. I guess all you can hope for is that this man is more honourable than his wild beginnings (given this unfortunate series of events that have befallen you).

Theres scummy women and scummy men, Its not black and White. Theres faraxs people in this thread and scummy Xalimos. I dont like when somali men commit zina and have the nerves to want a Virgin and I dont like somali women who marry "reverted" ajnabis who beat the negro out of them

Theres scummy women and scummy men, Its not black and White. Theres faraxs people in this thread and scummy Xalimos. I dont like when somali men commit zina and have the nerves to want a Virgin and I dont like somali women who marry "reverted" ajnabis who beat the negro out of them
Agreed. A good post saxiib :yousmart:

What if you're an honest wadaad, huh? Also, why don't call the munaafiqimo of females too?
I'm a virgin, so I focking expect a woman to give an unbroken hymen. :birdman:

What if you're an honest wadaad, huh? Also, why don't call the munaafiqimo of females too?
I'm a virgin, so I focking expect a woman to give an unbroken hymen. :birdman:
Then you can look for an unbroken Hymen. But hymen isnt the only thing to marriage sxb. Love is more important than a piece of meat as @4head so eloquently said

I hardly believe any Somali Canadian ethnic female that tells me she is a virgin. 99% aren’t virgins and have been used up. They tend to wisen up in their late 20s but prospects aren’t as good. Only a few get married since both genders have shunned marriage in Canada. Both genders don’t even find each other attractive. All ethnics are with everyone but other ethnics. They tend to seek each other after fucking other races and don’t find any successfull lasting relationship. It’s why I will never marry an ethnic woman from any western country. I’ll have fun with them but won’t marry them. I’ll get a virgin bride from Ddsi when I’m ready. Even older Somali adeers have taken off from their ‘say wallahi’ offsprings and wives. They have started other families in Somalia just to save face. Many of the kids here in the West aren’t worth the trouble. I don’t blame the adheres.

I would tell all my educated ethnic brothers to go to Somalia for proper partners. You will lose immensely if you marry ethnics from the West. They are not worth the trouble. The majority in Toronto are either harlots or gangsters. May Allah never test any of you with such ill seed.

Last edited:
I hardly believe any Somali Canadian ethnic female that tells me she is a virgin. 99% aren’t virgins and have been used up. They tend to wisen up in their late 20s but prospects aren’t as good. Only a few get married since both genders have shunned marriage in Canada. Both genders don’t even find each other attractive. All ethnics are with everyone but other ethnics. They tend to seek each other after fucking other races and don’t find any successfull lasting relationship. It’s why I will never marry an ethnic woman from any western country. I’ll have fun with them but won’t marry them. I’ll get a virgin bride from Ddsi when I’m ready. Even older Somali adeers have taken off from their ‘say wallahi’ offsprings and wives. They have started other families in Somalia just to save face. Many of the kids here in the West aren’t worth the trouble. I don’t blame the adheres.

I would tell all my educated ethnic brothers to go to Somalia for proper partners. You will lose immensely if you marry ethnics from the West. They are not worth the trouble. The majority in Toronto are either harlots or gangsters. May Allah never test any of you with such ill seed.
toronto:dead:

hennyland really does produce degenerates :kanyehmm:

that’s why I say one in the west and one back home:hemad:

Fruity cucked bastard

@Marshall D Abdi Your more cucked than i am. Dont project your insecurities on me and seek help cucklord

@قوة الشرطة الصومالية First of all, What does it matter if she is experienced. You will probably learn from her and end up having a fun time in bed. What you are saying is that you are afraid that your wife being a non-virgin will make her have a sexual imprint and that you will be traumatized at you wont be able to measure up to her previous sexual partners. And to that, I say.
MAN UP.

@Marshall D Abdi Your more cucked than i am. Dont project your insecurities on me and seek help cucklord

@قوة الشرطة الصومالية First of all, What does it matter if she is experienced. You will probably learn from her and end up having a fun time in bed. What you are saying is that you are afraid that your wife being a non-virgin will make her have a sexual imprint and that you will be traumatized at you wont be able to measure up to her previous sexual partners. And to that, I say.
MAN UP.

You white-knighting wont get you laid sxb

Trending