Somali men are Hypocrites.

giphy.gif
I dont identify as a farax any longer with this attitude. I am British from now on
1618487303361.png

Just realized how big of hypocrites Somali men are. They say they want a virgin for marriage and will do the whole white sheets thing. I can assure you some users on here will be having a magnifying glass when consummating their marriage to see if the hymen breaks. + When a somali woman does anything out of the ordinary that a somali woman does like kissing an ajanbi or going out with one they are auto *****s but when Somali men do it its #abdiexit :pachah1:. Some of them on here are so insecure with what they im believing they would divorce their future wife if it turned out she lipsed a man before marriage :damn::tocry:. As a Western Born and raised Geeljire i am now supporting the #XalimoExit Movement to stop them from marrying these faraxs with shit for brains.
west brom you say.....I want Matheus Pereira at arsenal. Forget Somalia and Somali women....get this man to arsenal when west brom get relegated

Stop acting like a whiny Xalimo on her period. No one wants a HIV infested dhilõ with loose holes who need to wear adult diapers for the rest of her life.

Stop acting like a whiny Xalimo on her period. No one wants a HIV infested dhilõ with loose holes who need to wear adult diapers for the rest of her life.
Your a virgin. I bet you will be the guy who marries a 12yr old because her pussy is tighter paedophile

Your a virgin. I bet you will be the guy who marries a 12yr old because her pussy is tighter paedophile

I bet you be the guy getting aids from your gf but you think it’s OK cause your girlfriends boyfriend bought you a nintendo for your birthday.