Somali men are Hypocrites.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Virginity is a patriarchal concept. It doesn't hold any true value in real life, besides men's obsession. I agree it's hypocritical to look after a virgin wife, yet past 20yo+, most men are not virgins themselves.

But as we live with others, we all have some hypocritical set of values.
Like, women who hate it to be judged (like the Body Positive women), yet they date only a certain type of men; tall, muscular or slender, or well-off. Yet, they quickly hate when men judge them for their beauty.

As humans, we all have hypocritical stand points and as you said, it's us to recognize them.

Virginity is a patriarchal concept. It doesn't hold any true value in real life, besides men's obsession. I agree it's hypocritical to look after a virgin wife, yet past 20yo+, most men are not virgins themselves.

But as we live with others, we all have some hypocritical set of values.
Like, women who hate it to be judged (like the Body Positive women), yet they date only a certain type of men; tall, muscular or slender, or well-off. Yet, they quickly hate when men judge them for their beauty.

As humans, we all have hypocritical stand points and as you said, it's us to recognize them.
And it for US enlightened faraxs to tell these backward wannabe sandn*ggers that WE SAY NO to basing a woman's value off their hymen's state

Those Farax’s arent ran through, they’re the runners. Only Xalimo’s are those who are ran through. How is it hypocrisy if it’s different?
Faraxs are the ones who are running people through and then demanding virgins when their dick becomes too shitty to work properly :mjlol:

I can tell you’re cucked. I pity you brother but I dont think you’re worth the title of brother. Might aswell cut your dick off and act like an imitation of a woman.
I rather act like an imitation of a woman than act like a insecure farax. I hope to god an influx of homosexuality increases in the somali community so hooyo's dont produce trash like you. :pacspit:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Those Farax’s arent ran through, they’re the runners. Only Xalimo’s are those who are ran through. How is it hypocrisy if it’s different?

Because it's forbidden to "run through" in Islam, and it doesn't make sense to "run through" if you're looking for someone who's a virgin, you have to live up to your expectations.

quit comparing men and women, we are different. if you wanna go be a sl*t for ajnabis than by all means do so. don’t be mad when you get abused and no somali guy wants you tho.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think it's honest to demand what it is you are. Anyway, people that are sexually active before marriage tend to report higher rates of marital dissatisfaction. That's enough information to stay away from the zanis.

quit comparing men and women, we are different. if you wanna go be a sl*t for ajnabis than by all means do so. don’t be mad when you get abused and no somali guy wants you tho.
I am an enlightened male. How is it different. When you guys f*ck ajnabis throughout your golden years then divorce a xalimo who's smart and beautiful because you think a hymen > love

I think it's honest to demand what it is you are. Anyway, people that are sexually active before marriage tend to report higher rates of marital dissatisfaction. That's enough information to stay away from the zanis.
Caadans and ive seen more westernised arab's have these relationships and since they dont care about virginity marry a girl and have a good life..

I rather act like an imitation of a woman than act like a insecure farax. I hope to god an influx of homosexuality increases in the somali community so hooyo's dont produce trash like you. :pacspit:

I’m a very succesful man. My hooyo would be proud of me, unlike you who might aswell become khaniis with a loose asshole getting ran through by bigger, stronger men.