Somali men are Hypocrites.

View attachment 180296
Of course you are. Cheers to you and your cuckish ways
Cheers Saxiib. I will enjoy that with my western gay friends
1618500240204.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The condition is blown completely out of proportion there was a recent study that found out only a small amount of them are actually affected by it. Most of them are forced under this label are just girls and boys whom don’t conform to traditional norms, so Tom boys are no longer a thing any more.

The condition is blown completely out of proportion there was a recent study that found out only a small amount of them are actually affected by it. Most of them are forced under this label are just girls and boys whom don’t conform to traditional norms, so Tom boys are no longer a thing any more.
Yeah but i mean for real transgender people not the people who misgender themselves for attention. I hate those people because they make trans people look invalid when they decide its "not for them"

Yeah but i mean for real transgender people not the people who misgender themselves for attention. I hate those people because they make trans people look invalid when they decide its "not for them"
I would agree but most “real transgenders” don’t speak out on it and allow this to take place. The whole movement is like a rabid cult and anyone who speaks out on it is attacked immediately.

I would agree but most “real transgenders” don’t speak out on it and allow this to take place. The whole movement is like a rabid cult and anyone who speaks out on it is attacked immediately.
I dislike the whole LGBTQ+ organisation because it is one set up for middle class lesbians and gay men and now black men and women not for transgenders as they are thrown to one side and treated with disgust in that movement

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Whats wrong with a run through pussy. Ive seen multiple geeljires with many sex partners in their twenties who then settle down and want a virgin. But when Xalimos do that its disgusting :russ: :mjhaps:
Walle inaad beech ass nigga tahay saas ba lagu gartay.
Man, go help your mom with the sambuus, thats all you good for.

All this talk you do here is just mumbo jumbo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Transgenders commit suicide in a huge number and yes black gays are not well represented and privileged but they are gaining more and more support especially from cadaans while their fellow homophobic blacks in the hood and relatives and racist white caadans do abuse them a lot. But, they are two unique people and are both struggling so lets help both :axvmm9o:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I hardly believe any Somali Canadian ethnic female that tells me she is a virgin. 99% aren’t virgins and have been used up. They tend to wisen up in their late 20s but prospects aren’t as good. Only a few get married since both genders have shunned marriage in Canada. Both genders don’t even find each other attractive. All ethnics are with everyone but other ethnics. They tend to seek each other after fucking other races and don’t find any successfull lasting relationship. It’s why I will never marry an ethnic woman from any western country. I’ll have fun with them but won’t marry them. I’ll get a virgin bride from Ddsi when I’m ready. Even older Somali adeers have taken off from their ‘say wallahi’ offsprings and wives. They have started other families in Somalia just to save face. Many of the kids here in the West aren’t worth the trouble. I don’t blame the adheres.

I would tell all my educated ethnic brothers to go to Somalia for proper partners. You will lose immensely if you marry ethnics from the West. They are not worth the trouble. The majority in Toronto are either harlots or gangsters. May Allah never test any of you with such ill seed.

Whatever warped 'fun house' portrayal you have of Canadian Somali women (or those in the west) is skewed and indicative of your trust issues more generally. I don't know if it is symptomatic of an unsavory upbringing, or anecdotal stories from your community. :drakekidding:It's not our fault you're bad at choosing and if we actually believe your tall tales you exclaim you had a live-in ethnic girl friend which speaks volumes on the type of individuals you attract and the sort of life you lead.

I will say it like I always do, saqajaans and to some extent (wannabe-saqajaan incels) believe everyone is as debauched and ill-intentioned as them.

Whatever warped 'fun house' portrayal you have of Canadian Somali women (or those in the west) is skewed and indicative of your trust issues more generally. I don't know if it is symptomatic of an unsavory upbringing, or anecdotal stories from your community. :drakekidding:It's not our fault you're bad at choosing and if we actually believe your tall tales you exclaim you had a live-in ethnic girl friend which speaks volumes on the type of individuals you attract and the sort of life you lead.

I will say it like I always do, saqajaans and to some extent (wannabe-saqajaan incels) believe everyone is as debauched and ill-intentioned as them.
I wish I was making all this up. Most ethnic women club, drink and have promiscuous sex in Toronto. They do so until their mid 20s and don on the hijab to trap an educated religious ethnic man. Most ethnics youth have abandoned marriages in Toronto. I wish I was making all this up. Many adheer have seen their daughters drink/go clubbing and have abandoned them completely. Many habos are with their degenerate kids all by themselves while adheers are in Somalia with halal children and wives.

A majority of ethnic women in Toronto have promiscuous sex and aren’t virgins. A majority also drink and consume drugs.

Most Western ethnic women also don’t value the hijab. Many are ending up with no man in Toronto. Most ethnic men might sample but will not commit. Even the gangster ethnic men don’t want used ethnic women. They spit on the ground they walk on.

Last edited:

Trending