Somali men are Hypocrites.

I am an enlightened male. How is it different. When you guys f*ck ajnabis throughout your golden years then divorce a xalimo who's smart and beautiful because you think a hymen > love
because women will be sexually imprinted by the first couple of guys she sleeps with. Men can’t, although there r other risks for males.
Girls control sex while men control commitment. what type of a girl gives her self out without a men putting a ring on her finger? i’m not tryna wife her just like any other sensible men.

I’m a very succesful man. My hooyo would be proud of me, unlike you who might aswell become khaniis with a loose asshole getting ran through by bigger, stronger men.
I would rather that than demanding a virgin for each of marriages. Disgusting man. Go back to your tuulo in somalia than stay in the west :pacspit:

because women will be sexually imprinted by the first couple of guys she sleeps with. Men can’t, although there r other risks for males.
Girls control sex while men control commitment. what type of a girl gives her self out without a men putting a ring on her finger? i’m not tryna wife her just like any other sensible men.
Would you be a virgin at marriage?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Caadans and ive seen more westernised arab's have these relationships and since they dont care about virginity marry a girl and have a good life..

That's their prerogative. They don't care as they are hyper liberal and aren't virgins' themselves. If you are one and Chasity is a deeply held value of yours then I think you are entitled.

That's their prerogative. They don't care as they are hyper liberal and aren't virgins' themselves. If you are one and Chasity is a deeply held value of yours then I think you are entitled.
Agreed. I have no problem with a virgin male seeking a virgin female but sexually active men who seek virgins to marry after they are done with their fun are disgusting

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Pseudoscience.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Agreed. I have no problem with a virgin male seeking a virgin female but sexually active men who seek virgins to marry after they are done with their fun are disgusting

I agree. Sadly, some men lie about their pasts and miskeenify themselves so they can be better prospects. :notsureif:

Lets think logically. How can it be hypocrisy? That would imply men and women are the same. Women get to attached to the first time. They’re soft and nurturing. They would go soft thinking of their first time and I will not be a part of that. Only the truly cucked would mess with a sexually marked woman

Lets think logically. How can it be hypocrisy? That would imply men and women are the same. Women get to attached to the first time. They’re soft and nurturing. They would go soft thinking of their first time and I will not be a part of that. Only the truly cucked would mess with a sexually marked woman
Men get attached too. Stop watching sxb and think about the real world

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I always find women suspicious when they complain about men wanting virgins. You can clearly see they’re nervous about it.

If you’re pure and kept your siil intact then there’s nothing to worry about OP.

I always find women suspicious when they complain about men wanting virgins. You can clearly see they’re nervous about it.

If you’re pure and kept your siil intact then there’s nothing to worry about OP.

Exactly. A pure woman would have nothing to hide. It’s the non-virgins who are anxious because their sexual value has gone down the moment they engaged in intercourse with someone else.

Trending

Latest posts