somali man kills his wife in Bristol sentenced to 16years free adan dahir

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....asiyah-harris-murder-bristol-final-words/amp/ I was reading the news and i was shocked to see this oday convicted of such a bad crime i used to be on the same landing as him in jail he was a good man at heart we always used to chill in exercise yard and social he would always give me advice about my case he was a good guy i asked about his case once and he told me he had a fight and got sentenced to gbh. I belived him but im shocked now to find out dahir is locked for 16 years for murdering his own wife. He doesnt look anything like a murderer he was a blessed guy he would always give me burn for noodles etc anything i asked he wouldnt say no he looked out for me because we were only somali brothers together locked with gaalo and he gave me good advice about my case after reading the article carefully i dont think he did intend to murder his wife i think the eye witness is biased xaasid who was friends of his wife who out of spite said those extra shit because of the fact asiya ended up dead after the fight. dahir is a good man the sun newspaper painted him as an evil villain fucking cunts rest in peace to his wife and free dahir hes not a killer i know man wouldnt just stab her twice if he really wanted to kill her it would have been more stabs but my theory is because she tryed to use the knife on him first thats why he pushed it back and it went in her neck twice due to the struggling and adrenaline very sad for dahirs family wallahi one second wife caused his wife to fully bug out on him like that and got herself killed and dahir locked up what will happen to the kids. Waryaada take this as a lesson Never i mean never ever let your wife know of your other wifes dont ever trust these women. AND P.S (dont hate on me for defending dahir its just i know him and hes not a evil man)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He doesnt look anything like a murderer
If you really think murderers look a "certain" way, then you really are naive sxb.
Some of the most successful serial killers were successful precisely because of how unassuming they looked. How miskeen you look and how fucked up you are mentally have nothing to do with each other.

If you really think murderers look a "certain" way, then you really are naive sxb.
Some of the most successful serial killers were successful precisely because of how unassuming they looked. How miskeen you look and how fucked up you are mentally have nothing to do with each other.
Listen to the call to the ambulance adeer tell me he doesnt sound worried and shaken in regret this lady got so drunk they found a significant amount of alcohol in her she attacked dahir and dahir manslaughtered her out of selfdefence this guy was miskeen wallahi you know how i know he didnt do it why are the two named witnessess somali women who around same age as asiayah they are her friends who out of spite made up that bs i love you dont killme lets be real it sounds unrealistic somalis dont scream i love you they really did my brudda dahir wrong he wasnt guilty hopefull he wins his appeall

Listen to the call to the ambulance adeer tell me he doesnt sound worried and shaken in regret this lady got so drunk they found a significant amount of alcohol in her she attacked dahir and dahir manslaughtered her out of selfdefence this guy was miskeen wallahi you know how i know he didnt do it why are the two named witnessess somali women who around same age as asiayah they are her friends who out of spite made up that bs i love you dont killme lets be real it sounds unrealistic somalis dont scream i love you they really did my brudda dahir wrong he wasnt guilty hopefull he wins his appeall

Are you high on skunk or something ? :what1: read the article properly

Eyewitnesses told how tragic Asiyah begged "Adan stop, leave me alone, get off me! Please, please Adan I love you, drop the knife please!" as she died.

RIP 2018 is not looking good for Somali's :snoop:

Are you high on skunk or something ? :what1: read the article properly

Eyewitnesses told how tragic Asiyah begged "Adan stop, leave me alone, get off me! Please, please Adan I love you, drop the knife please!" as she died.

RIP 2018 is not looking good for Somali's :snoop:
Are you high read the names of the eyewitnesses they are somali females aged 27 around asiayahs age asiayah was drunk asfuck when she attack my nigga dahir hes an innocent man dont belive the lies of her friends im upset she died but she attacked the man what can he do let her kill him it was manslaughter they need to accept that dont just be a taking sides when you dont know the man the justice system is terrible adeer

Are you high read the names of the eyewitnesses they are somali females aged 27 around asiayahs age asiayah was drunk asfuck when she attack my nigga dahir hes an innocent man dont belive the lies of her friends im upset she died but she attacked the man what can he do let her kill him it was manslaughter they need to accept that dont just be a taking sides when you dont know the man the justice system is terrible adeer

Are we reading the same article ? https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5680440/adan-dahir-asiyah-harris-murder-bristol-final-words/ if we are reading the same article quote where it says anyone was intoxicated :umwhat:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He sounds very distraught but you can never truly know sxb.
I'm not going to say he didn't do it, but I'm not going to say he did do it either. Only he knows.

He sounds very distraught but you can never truly know sxb.
I'm not going to say he didn't do it, but I'm not going to say he did do it either. Only he knows.
Wallahi we never know but if he did then inshallah he stays there but if he is innocent then inshallah he is released adeer i knew the man im shocked he was a killer like wtf thats why i dont trust anyone wallahi you could be anything idk what you do behind closed doors i can only trust myself this has saved me in a lot of situations

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Never trust anyone wallahi i may be close with you but i will never belive you i only belive half of what i see and nothing i hear.
That's why you're so retarded.
eef.png

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts