somali man kills his wife in Bristol sentenced to 16years free adan dahir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sounds like alcohol caused it
Wallahi we never know but if he did then inshallah he stays there but if he is innocent then inshallah he is released adeer i knew the man im shocked he was a killer like wtf thats why i dont trust anyone wallahi you could be anything idk what you do behind closed doors i can only trust myself this has saved me in a lot of situations

Bismillah I don’t get it it’s too long it hurts my brain I have a 69 iq it’s higher than average somali but still it’s way too hard
His situation is peak adeer i dont get why he would jook his wife like that it looks like manslaughter but we never know maybe he did murder her only dahir and Allah know why did he have custody of the kids horta this girl seemed like she was dangerous but rip i dont wanna make myself look like a murderer sympathezir if he is innocent may allah save him if not may allah guide and forgive my bro dahir

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Trustme alcohol is shaytaans drink wallahi itt played a big role in this sad sad situation inshallah she is in jannah may Allah help their kids thats who has been affected the most by their parents fighting.
Biggest evil in my book is the drink , most of domestic murders are committed while under influence of that shit , and Somalis barely could handle them drinks when u have bariis in ur belly lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Self defence?

And ends up stabbing her to death

:gucciwhat:

Il say this theres alot of mentally ill Somalis that appear normal But are far from it

Biggest evil in my book is the drink , most of domestic murders are committed while under influence of that shit , and Somalis barely could handle them drinks when u have bariis in ur belly lol
Facts somalis are not used to this khamri shit cadaans been drinking for generations its in their blood but malis aint we should just stick to our loudpacks iyo qaad here and there alcohol is a big haraam

Self defence?

And ends up stabbing her to death

:gucciwhat:

Il say this theres alot of mentally ill Somalis that appear normal But are far from it
Facts you can never trust anyone i couldnt belive this but ive realised no matter how someone displays themself they have a completley different face they completley hide from the world never trust anyone adeer trust will get you killed quick!

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Facts you can never trust anyone i couldnt belive this but ive realised no matter how someone displays themself they have a completley different face they completley hide from the world never trust anyone adeer trust will get you killed quick!
In 94 Kismayo one of the bad ass militias there (Morgan's crew) decided to get drunk on that Ethiopian Caraq , he got so drunk went back to his tent with 9 of his soldiers sitting and started spraying them like a movie scene and walked out slept another tent.
In the moring they woke him since there witnesses who survived , He couldn't even believe he remembers any of that night or what he did, they killed him at noon.
If your friend was drinker it is possible he might have done it lol.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
So he was nice to you while in PRISON, therefore it’s ok for him to kill his wife? Can you not see that you formed your opinion on this guy while you were both in jail for violent crimes? Your claims would be reasonable if your audience were all in prison.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So he was nice to you while in PRISON, therefore it’s ok for him to kill his wife? Can you not see that you formed your opinion on this guy while you were both in jail for violent crimes? Your claims would be reasonable if your audience were all in prison.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
My cell mate was an old 68 diabetic African american was the sweatest person you could come across then told me he brautuly killed a cop in Texas , never going out

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....asiyah-harris-murder-bristol-final-words/amp/ I was reading the news and i was shocked to see this oday convicted of such a bad crime i used to be on the same landing as him in jail he was a good man at heart we always used to chill in exercise yard and social he would always give me advice about my case he was a good guy i asked about his case once and he told me he had a fight and got sentenced to gbh. I belived him but im shocked now to find out dahir is locked for 16 years for murdering his own wife. He doesnt look anything like a murderer he was a blessed guy he would always give me burn for noodles etc anything i asked he wouldnt say no he looked out for me because we were only somali brothers together locked with gaalo and he gave me good advice about my case after reading the article carefully i dont think he did intend to murder his wife i think the eye witness is biased xaasid who was friends of his wife who out of spite said those extra shit because of the fact asiya ended up dead after the fight. dahir is a good man the sun newspaper painted him as an evil villain fucking cunts rest in peace to his wife and free dahir hes not a killer i know man wouldnt just stab her twice if he really wanted to kill her it would have been more stabs but my theory is because she tryed to use the knife on him first thats why he pushed it back and it went in her neck twice due to the struggling and adrenaline very sad for dahirs family wallahi one second wife caused his wife to fully bug out on him like that and got herself killed and dahir locked up what will happen to the kids. Waryaada take this as a lesson Never i mean never ever let your wife know of your other wifes dont ever trust these women. AND P.S (dont hate on me for defending dahir its just i know him and hes not a evil man)

Somalis in the diaspora are Qaasaaro walaahi. He was lucky he is in UK, here in the USA u kill a person, convicted, the only way u come out of the prison is in dead body in a box

In 94 Kismayo one of the bad ass militias there (Morgan's crew) decided to get drunk on that Ethiopian Caraq , he got so drunk went back to his tent with 9 of his soldiers sitting and started spraying them like a movie scene and walked out slept another tent.
In the moring they woke him since there witnesses who survived , He couldn't even believe he remembers any of that night or what he did, they killed him at noon.
If your friend was drinker it is possible he might have done it lol.
He probably did do if he done it may he stay there forever wasteman wallahi ibe lost respecet for dahir but if hes innocent may allah release

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....asiyah-harris-murder-bristol-final-words/amp/ I was reading the news and i was shocked to see this oday convicted of such a bad crime i used to be on the same landing as him in jail he was a good man at heart we always used to chill in exercise yard and social he would always give me advice about my case he was a good guy i asked about his case once and he told me he had a fight and got sentenced to gbh. I belived him but im shocked now to find out dahir is locked for 16 years for murdering his own wife. He doesnt look anything like a murderer he was a blessed guy he would always give me burn for noodles etc anything i asked he wouldnt say no he looked out for me because we were only somali brothers together locked with gaalo and he gave me good advice about my case after reading the article carefully i dont think he did intend to murder his wife i think the eye witness is biased xaasid who was friends of his wife who out of spite said those extra shit because of the fact asiya ended up dead after the fight. dahir is a good man the sun newspaper painted him as an evil villain fucking cunts rest in peace to his wife and free dahir hes not a killer i know man wouldnt just stab her twice if he really wanted to kill her it would have been more stabs but my theory is because she tryed to use the knife on him first thats why he pushed it back and it went in her neck twice due to the struggling and adrenaline very sad for dahirs family wallahi one second wife caused his wife to fully bug out on him like that and got herself killed and dahir locked up what will happen to the kids. Waryaada take this as a lesson Never i mean never ever let your wife know of your other wifes dont ever trust these women. AND P.S (dont hate on me for defending dahir its just i know him and hes not a evil man)

how'd they put you in the same prison if his 38, Uk jail is khasro

On that note free all the innocent mujahideen free my niggas f*ck the gaalo justice system appeal submitting soon cant wait for that innocent verdict im going to tell the lawyer to get any cctv evidence from the shops on the mainrd which the crime happened they will see that im not ther and i dont match the description aswell cant wait for my compensation my lawyer said im looking upto 15k all i need is Allah on my side and inshaallah i can get justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts