somali man kills his wife in Bristol sentenced to 16years free adan dahir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
right now you're a third party so you truly don't understand

in the US this is called a crime of passion and the judges and jury might reduce your sentence.

There is a lot cases of crime of passion in the Somali community. It is usually
hidden under the carpet.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Sxb if you would let your wife f*ck every man in ends and go out partying everynight thats you but me i couldnt take that shame the honor killing was standard.
Where does it say she slept around? It says she was drunk, but doesn’t mention her sleeping around. Even so they weren’t even together and have been seperated for many years. Why would he kill her? So you think it’s okay to go around killing people because they stepped on your very little ego? Are you that dishonourable that your honour lies within a woman? If she did what you say she did she was wrong, but he’s a murderer and got what he deserves.

Where does it say she slept around? It says she was drunk, but doesn’t mention her sleeping around. Even so they weren’t even together and have been seperated for many years. Why would he kill her? So you think it’s okay to go around killing people because they stepped on your very little ego? Are you that dishonourable that your honour lies within a woman? If she did what you say she did she was wrong, but he’s a murderer and got what he deserves.
So what if he killed her we all kill once in our life anyway it part of cycle of life my friend free adan

And dontwatch man i got sources telling me straight facts about this girl she was a bizzle

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
And dontwatch man i got sources telling me straight facts about this girl she was a bizzle
They weren’t together, and have been separated for many years. He took her kids from her and wouldn’t divorce her just to piss her off and to top it off he murdered her. I’m sorry, but your friend is scummy and so are you. No wonder you were in prison with him.

They weren’t together, and have been separated for many years. He took her kids from her and wouldn’t divorce her just to piss her off and to top it off he murdered her. I’m sorry, but your friend is scummy and so are you. No wonder you were in prison with him.
Kkk she was still his wife but was sleeping around and yes we are all evil and have dark side you are a fool if you think everyone is an angel

I hope you are trolls because justifying murder in this way is some lowlife scum shit.
AUN to Asiya whose LIFE was taken away from her. Who no matter if she allegedly was “sleeping around” (what was the point in mentioning this- talking bad about the dead):meleshame: did not deserve to be attacked barbarically and stabbed THREE times in the neck. Who had two children that now have no mother. Sick bastards.

No need for barbaric actions this isn’t the Middle Ages.
You don’t just kill someone for falling into ill deeds.
Have you guys forgotten about the story of The prophet and how kindly he treated the oft-drunk man? This same oft-drunk man who bravely fought in many wars Badr, Uhud .. etc

Some of you guys need to re-evaluate yourselves.

I think him having custody of the kids and her being drunk is a telltale sign. But you do the crime...... You know the rest. If she was the drunk one, he should have restrained her without stabbing her. In UK they throw the book at you for murder. 16 years is lenient, which means they can see that he didn't mean to, but was still culpable. The sentencing is fair. He took a life.

World

VIP
The family courts who are always in favour of women were the ones who gave custody of her children to their father. Women can't just divorce their husbands without any reason, only the man can Islamically.. And the fact that she also came home drunk + cheating.

No sympathy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts