somali man kills his wife in Bristol sentenced to 16years free adan dahir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hopefully your so called friend rots in prison and gets gang raped daily. Accident my back side! How do you accidentally stab someone twice on both sides of the neck?

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Sxb this ting was a cheater nowonder he took custody of the kids and kicked her out the house she was a loose chick explains why she married a FOB like adan ik bristil girls and they are oyin
she pulled up at his home drunk and loose, inalilahi can you imagine working hard to provide that a house?

Hopefully your so called friend rots in prison and gets gang raped daily. Accident my back side! How do you accidentally stab someone twice on both sides of the neck?
Hes not gonna get gangraped you weirdo london jails hasnt got s in there this aint prison break mate it real life. You wouldnt last a day prison you punk wishing mandem to get gangraped just cos he honor killed an unfaithful cheating wife

she pulled up at his home drunk and loose, inalilahi can you imagine working hard to provide that a house?
Sxb she deserved to get killed this man was sold dreams that he had a good young girl all now he was working hard for this to sleep around with other men and come home drunk i feel his pain walalhi ik many s who are heartless they will meet the same fate one day if your a idgaf if your honorkilled.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Aun. However I don't think any Somali guy would tolerate his wife turning up home drunk+ cheating.

right now you're a third party so you truly don't understand

in the US this is called a crime of passion and the judges and jury might reduce your sentence.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Sxb she deserved to get killed this man was sold dreams that he had a good young girl all now he was working hard for this to sleep around with other men and come home drunk i feel his pain walalhi ik many s who are heartless they will meet the same fate one day if your a idgaf if your honorkilled.

you can't say she deserved to get killed, laakin im acknowledging were he is coming from.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hes not gonna get gangraped you weirdo london jails hasnt got s in there this aint prison break mate it real life. You wouldnt last a day prison you punk wishing mandem to get gangraped just cos he honor killed an unfaithful cheating wife
Do you finally admit it wasn’t an accident? Honour killed? Why didn’t he just leave her? Is he God to take her life?

Do you finally admit it wasn’t an accident? Honour killed? Why didn’t he just leave her? Is he God to take her life?
Sxb if you would let your wife f*ck every man in ends and go out partying everynight thats you but me i couldnt take that shame the honor killing was standard.

giphy.gif

Are some people slandering the dead & saying she deserves to be killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts