Somali guys discuss why they rate or don't rate Xalimos (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because I'm warsangali I'm automatically made to a somali king

You're made to be a somali king . wow well done!
tumblr_nn827m2Vf41ur0lo8o1_500.gif

Haye, which one of our Somali kings is going to defend our honour and drag this above degenerate for calling us cheap and clean

@Duke of Bohol @government @jugjugwacwac

I'm waiting :mjohreally::mjswag:

Asma inaabti, I think you're misunderstanding @Prince Abubu. He's not saying Somali girls are cheap and clean, he's saying Somali girls don't seem to be that bothered that their reputation is being tarnished by the actions of some misguided Somali girls. The proof for that is whenever we Somali guys speak against these type of girls, instead of agreeing with us many Somali girls defend them and begin attacking us, even though we're the ones trying to defend their honour and sharaf.

Roti boys watching our men diss us meanwhiles

We dont want their curry stained hairy ass fingers :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

SOMALIAN :ohlord:

Not surprised.

70% of pakis are of Kashmiri decent and by far they are the most inbred ethnic group in the uk.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

It is estimated that at least 55% of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins and the tradition is also common among some other South Asian communities and in some Middle Eastern countries.

British Pakistanis are 13 times more likely to have children with genetic disorders than the general population - they account for just over 3% of all births but have just under a third of all British children with such illnesses.

Obviously paki girls are gonna have that 'ran over' look going for them.:vqbuyv0:
And don't get me started on bengalis:ohlord:

Asma inaabti, I think you're misunderstanding @Prince Abubu. He's not saying Somali girls are cheap and clean, he's saying Somali girls don't seem to be that bothered that their reputation is being tarnished by the actions of some misguided Somali girls. The proof for that is whenever we Somali guys speak against these type of girls, instead of agreeing with us many Somali girls defend them and begin attacking us, even though we're the ones trying to defend their honour and sharaf.

I think the actions of minority of girls cannot take down the sharaf of the Somali women. I've been joking around in this thread but on a serious note I am saddened to see Somali men and women on here always at each other's throats. I include myself in that too. We don't want to go the way of the African American community that hate themselves. However I also know the internet is not real life and I see beautiful Somali couples in my city everyday, whether they have been married for 30+ years and have 6 kids or whether theit wedding is planned for this summer.

I think the actions of minority of girls cannot take down the sharaf of the Somali women. I've been joking around in this thread but on a serious note I am saddened to see Somali men and women on here always at each other's throats. I include myself in that too. We don't want to go the way of the African American community that hate themselves. However I also know the internet is not real life and I see beautiful Somali couples in my city everyday, whether they have been married for 30+ years and have 6 kids or whether theit wedding is planned for this summer.

You have a good head on ur shoulders sis. :yousmart:

Gurl somali guy love us. We are incredible women. We are beautiful, strong, independent, valuable and make good mothers. They love us! :manny: The ones that show hate are dhoqons, and have their somali card revoked :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.