Somali guys discuss why they rate or don't rate Xalimos (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
You are the biggest self hater. Dumarka Soomaliyeed uun baa caysa. Cawaanimo iyo dogonimo bad isku dharsatay.

Nope. I only karbash ajnabi lovers does that count as "dumarka Soomaliyeed" ? at that point they are dumarka ajnabiga jecel..

tenor.gif

Double standards are staggering, however the likes of @Duke of Bohol Will swear up and down that it's us Somali women who are the self haters.

The difference between Somali guys and girls is that when Somali girls are the self-haters you guys defend them. When we see guys like this we call them out and distance ourselves from them.

Bottom line, xaliimos and faaraxs got a lot of psychiatric analysis to do.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I think that its only in the UK where somali girls are rated by faraxs prob because the average girl in the uk is hideous. Everywhere else ive been to its pretty much non existent, they refer to them as being ghetto and trasy,easy. Just observation.

The difference between Somali guys and girls is that when Somali girls are the self-haters you guys defend them. When we see guys like this we call them out and distance ourselves from them.

Bottom line, xaliimos and faaraxs got a lot of psychiatric analysis to do.

If that's true why didn't @Duke of Bohol not call these men out, instead he attacked me.

1st degree crime in the book of xeer, section 69 if a farax/xalimo gets hitched with a racist, unwashed, Kali Hindi.

despise all other Asiatics who with them come under the general name of Hindi (Indians). The latter are abused on all occasions for cowardice, and a want of generosity, which has given rise to the following piquant epigram:

“Ask not from the Hindi thy want:
Impossible that the Hindi can be generous!
Had there been one liberal man in El Hind,
Allah had raised up a prophet in El Hind!”

19th century Somali views on hindibindis

Is it a crime to be interracial these days? I sense jealousy here :mjpls:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Guys lets do the impossible and unite for the sake of somalinimo and decemate their youtube channel by downvote/dislike them to oblivion. We are doing the world a favour by burying this in the depths of youtube. Noone disrespects our diamonds like that especially in front of ajnabis! Makes us seem like some gutless cucks.

I think that its only in the UK where somali girls are rated by faraxs prob because the average girl in the uk is hideous. Everywhere else ive been to its pretty much non existent, they refer to them as being ghetto and trasy,easy. Just observation.

Im not hideous you saqajam :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts