Somali guys discuss why they rate or don't rate Xalimos (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Stupid niggas, they're copying those retarded maatho men that talk shit about their women. I hope these simps take this shit down before other butthurt faraxs follow

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Couldn't watch for fear of catching the dayuuth virus and becoming one myself :duck:
CwsCUUUWgAAUjop.jpg

First of all, most of these niggas are DIRT. Especially the one whose hair looks like a tree. That Pakistani gremlin with the cap was cheesing me off tbh. Wuxuu folxuma badanaa :jcoleno:
The only one with sense is the one with the Run DMC shirt. The rest can kick rocks... with no shoes on.

They need to quit with this bs, the whole world does not need to see their self hate and dulinimo. Uff.

Also, which one of you filmed this video? I have a feeling some of the people in that video might be on here:siilaanyosmile:

I'm more upset by the fact that they can't put a normal coherent sentence together.:tacky:

what is so cool about sounding like an ill educated dumbass who can't speak the language.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Where should I start?

Where?

First of all I didn't finish the video. My blood is boiling, because we have these idiot, no woman having, neck bearded bastards among us in the Somali community. This isn't something new, while the internet trolls are laughing about Somali women being called cheap and clean, this is what is happening in real life. Real Somali men are no more. The days where Somali men would 619 any nigga who even uttered Somali women's name are long gone.

With that being said, I don't even rate UK Somali guys, they're soft, cucks, either they're extremists or closeted homosexuals. They don't drive, they don't work. They don't even speak proper British English. Either they're getting punked by Pakis or getting raped Jamaicans.

Never understood it when people think dissing the other gender of their own ethnicity in front of other races is alright and fine. You're just disrespecting yourself :kodaksmiley:

Exactly! You saw how they were making fun of Somali girls and their foreheads and those Somali doofars had a laugh.
Somalis in UK :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending