Somali guys discuss why they rate or don't rate Xalimos (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
:susp:

Reer Hindustan Mc kaalah is probably praising his deformed elephantiasis god brahma for getting air time.

The day I see a Somali girl with a Hindu is the day I'm going to forcefully remove the cuckoldry from our community.

efd.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This video proves that it Somali men who are the biggest self haters not women.

@Duke of Bohol, I bet you are the fat c*nt in the middle. :mjlol:

If this were a video with Somali females shitting on Somali men, this topic would already be 10 pages long. :bell:

I'm expecting the Somali nationalists to come through and drag this obese bastard until he deletes this video. :birdman:

If this were a video with Somali females shitting on Somali men, this topic would already be 10 pages long. :bell:

I'm expecting the Somali nationalists to come through and drag this obese bastard until he deletes this video. :birdman:

Double standards are staggering, however the likes of @Duke of Bohol Will swear up and down that it's us Somali women who are the self haters.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That was so cringe watching that :kodaksmiley:

How them faraax gonna allow random ajnabis shit on somali women :camby:

Its so obv they trying to impress and look cool infront of there friends:heh:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Looooool do these even get any girls? :susp:

I wouldnt even look twice at them.
:susp:
They look like a bunch of ciyaal cucks with low testosterone.

It's always the depraved ugly ones that have the most to say. :susp::ohlord::westbrookwtf::trash:

Surprised anyone? They are from the U.K.
Disgusting bastards! None of those ajnabis wanna talk about the women from their ethnicities but the faaraxs have talk as they are watched. True khasaaro

Why are these fuckboys talking shit about their own kind in front of ajnabis? These fools are in their own league of cuckery.
Ls.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts