Somali guys discuss why they rate or don't rate Xalimos (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I think the actions of minority of girls cannot take down the sharaf of the Somali women. I've been joking around in this thread but on a serious note I am saddened to see Somali men and women on here always at each other's throats. I include myself in that too. We don't want to go the way of the African American community that hate themselves. However I also know the internet is not real life and I see beautiful Somali couples in my city everyday, whether they have been married for 30+ years and have 6 kids or whether theit wedding is planned for this summer.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen a Somali couple in their 20s walk down the street. :dwill:

You have a good head on ur shoulders sis. :yousmart:

Thank you walaalo. I want to see a strong Somalis one day that will crush our enemies those filthy Ethiopians and Kenyans, however without a strong Somali family structure our nation is lost. One of the reasons AA community cannot defeat white Americans is because their family structure has been decimated. A deliberate act by the US government which brought crack into their areas by FBI/CIA.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
There is quite alot of them, but people always assume they are saqajaans and qumayos and dismiss them
I mean regardless of what they're up to or not up, I've literally never seen a young Somali couple... I think.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Bunch of sellouts why werent they making jokes about paki girls or indian girls instead they sitting there like xoolo embarrsssing themselves
:umwhat:

TooMacaan

VIP
Wow, the only guy who actually defended his own women(in a logical and respectful manner at that)...happens to also be the most attractive of them all (dude in the run dmc t-shirt).

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Thank you walaalo. I want to see a strong Somalis one day that will crush our enemies those filthy Ethiopians and Kenyans, however without a strong Somali family structure our nation is lost. One of the reasons AA community cannot defeat white Americans is because their family structure has been decimated. A deliberate act by the US government which brought crack into their areas by FBI/CIA.
Dont worry abaayo, all we need is a somali version of hitler and we will force our superiority to our neighbours. bring out the public showers

Dont worry abaayo, all we need is a somali version of hitler and we will force our superiority to our neighbours. bring out the public showers

I hope the Somali Hitler first
starts with the traitors amongst us, who sell us out any chance they get, bloody worms.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
starts with the traitors amongst us, who sell us out any chance they get, bloody worms.
Somali hitler would uphold full blooded somalis to its full rank, the traitors who dilute our superiority are first to welcome the showers

did someone say a somali hitler?:ohreally:
how would you ladies like to make your contributions? I should mention our population is very small compared to our enemies.:westbrookswag:

did someone say a somali hitler?:ohreally:
how would you ladies like to make your contributions? I should mention our population is very small compared to our enemies.:westbrookswag:

Lol, do we need more black haired, Brown eyed pure Somali boys for the army of the fatherland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending