Somali guys discuss why they rate or don't rate Xalimos (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you're broke, young and have no identity.

This trend of shortselling Somalinimo on YouTube and getting negative returns just confuses me.

So many young Somalis are spitting in the wind.

How embarrassing and y'all were so insistent that Somali girls were they only ones engaged in coonery

In front of ajnabis too, huge L. i bet @Prince Abubu wouldn't hesitate to join on this panel. He gets triggered by anything halimo related he probs wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut around ajnabis kkkkkkk

How embarrassing and y'all were so insistent that Somali girls were they only ones engaged in coonery

In front of ajnabis too, huge L. i bet @Prince Abubu wouldn't hesitate to join on this panel. He gets triggered by anything halimo related he probs wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut around ajnabis kkkkkkk
look at the comment section on the video and even this thread. its all faraxs dragging them. we call them out:mjpls:

:draketf:Why are you attacking me for? I didn't make the video. I was brought up with class, I don't air my grievances with some xaliimos in public to ajnabis.

And you conveniently forget the amount of Twitter xaliimos insulting Somali men to Nigerians, Arabs, Asians etc.:camby:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are they discussing Somali girls with some fucking Arab looking ajnabi motherfuckers wallahi these fuckers ain't got no dhiig :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending