Somali guys discuss why they rate or don't rate Xalimos (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
1st degree crime in the book of xeer, section 69 if a farax/xalimo gets hitched with a racist, unwashed, Kali Hindi.

and despise all other Asiatics who with them come under the general name of Hindi (Indians). The latter are abused on all occasions for cowardice, and a want of generosity, which has given rise to the following piquant epigram:

“Ask not from the Hindi thy want:
Impossible that the Hindi can be generous!
Had there been one liberal man in El Hind,
Allah had raised up a prophet in El Hind!”

19th century Somali views on hindibindis

I don't find this surprising one bit lol there's a guy in Las Anod who goes by the name of Cumar Hindi. Apparently he got the name because of fulaynimo :ftw9nwa:

Genie

The last suugo bender
The difference between Somali guys and girls is that when Somali girls are the self-haters you guys defend them. When we see guys like this we call them out and distance ourselves from them.

Bottom line, xaliimos and faaraxs got a lot of psychiatric analysis to do.

Nah the bottom line is their will always be a minority among us that will embarrass us , but we need to shove em a side and carry on , (or we can kill them) :whew:

Bohol

VIP
Warya take this collective L and move on. This video is going into my archives next time you start dissing Somali women. This video will be to me what the "without the kdf we will be lost" picture is to @waraabe

I don't care if you drag those farahs in the video all you want because guess what I am not a self-hater. I don't need to defend their actions
like you lot do for ajnabi loving halimos. That is the difference between us.

:manny:

I don't care if you drag those farahs in the video all you want because guess what I am not a self-hater. I don't need to defend their actions
like you lot do for ajnabi loving halimos. That is the difference between us.

:manny:

I would never defend anyone dissing Somali men, I've defended Somali men numerous times. However I have also legitimately criticised them for their failings, namely the shambles
that is called Somalia.

Anyways I have yet to see you criticise those embarrassing boys from that video...speaks volumes:mjswag::cosbyhmm:

Bohol

VIP
I would never defend anyone dissing Somali men, I've defended Somali men numerous times. However I have also legitimately criticised them for their failings, namely the shambles
that is called Somalia.

Anyways I have yet to see you criticise those embarrassing boys from that video...speaks volumes:mjswag::cosbyhmm:

I have clearly said those farahs in the video are self-haters. What more is there to say?:manny:

Y'all better carry pepperspray. The cheap and clean apple meher rumors are spreading.:mjohreally:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

War Pakistani boys are the lowest of the lowest. i cant believe ANY SANE somali girl with mix with them :pachah1:

Imagine being controlled by a smelly curry stained pakistani inlaws :susp: Huge L.

Also if you even talk to another guy whilst you're in a relationship with a PAKI guy :ivers:
pha2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts