Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Bantu people are taking over fast.If you got to Mogadishu they basically run that place.It's up to us to stop this epidemic.Polygamy is the only solution:fittytousand::fittytousand:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont hate bantus but they must understand that greater somalia is for the great somali people.Count your blessings and be content with the rest of africa.

@Assata Shakur @dhegdheer @Dire Dewa's son @waraabe get your langaab asses back in here. Bunch a fools wallahi :dead:
I'm glad I'm not :faysalwtf: reer konfuur have been completely blinded by their hatred

Some of y'alls parents didn't raise you right
You're nasty! Pure vitriol. Such a NASTY woman!
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
This is disgusting, poor man

@CorpseBride @XamarCade go play in traffic :camby:
sexist scum @CorpseBride is laughing and making fun of male rape and wants us to take women rape seriously?

Apologize to @CorpseBride for you being reactionary cuqdad-ridden sheltered and stupid
@Assata Shakur @dhegdheer the two of your are clearly not from Xamar and clearly don't know how much these big noses lie. After AS attacks Somali villages - they claim genoicde. After Somali clans clash in the south and only kill each other - they claim genocide. They are professional liars.

Somalis leave them alone in Jowhar, Afgooye and Mogadihsu yet they lie to NGOs and the UN. If you haven't seen them lie firsthand then believe the people who have.

The one who gets the last laugh gets the best one :ahh:

How do you lie about getting gangraped?

You either have the injuries to prove it or you don't?

And why would anyone lie being a victim of rape is ceeb in our culture, (whether you like that fact or not), especially if your a man.

I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

@Prince of Hobyo @XamarCade @CorpseBride
I don't owe any of you degenerates shit. If this man is lying about being raped than he should be ashamed of himself for taking attention away from real rape survivors.
But y'all immediately doubted him BECAUSE he was Somali Bantu. So that does make y'all racists. If he was darood, hawiye, etc you would've supported him until otherwise.
I'm sure this insane hatred for Somali Bantus comes from your own place of insecurities so go and correct that.
Akaas. Y'all disgust me beyond relief.
giphy.gif

@Prince of Hobyo @XamarCade @CorpseBride
I don't owe any of you degenerates shit. If this man is lying about being raped than he should be ashamed of himself for taking attention away from real rape survivors.
But y'all immediately doubted him BECAUSE he was Somali Bantu. So that does make y'all racists. If he was darood, hawiye, etc you would've supported him until otherwise.
I'm sure this insane hatred for Somali Bantus comes from your own place of insecurities so go and correct that.
Akaas. Y'all disgust me beyond relief.
giphy.gif
No I doubted him because why and how would a skinny faraax rape another Somali male, let alone a Madowweyne one.

You could read my fucking post if you're so unsure of what I said
I don't believe it we may be Somalis but we're not Afghans

Where did I even bring the fact that he's Bantu into this? I have no hatred for Somali Bantus, I've praised them several times on here and I know several IRL. You're just trying to cover for you jumping the gun and looking like a complete dumbass

Last edited:
How do you lie about getting gangraped?

You either have the injuries to prove it or you don't?

And why would anyone lie being a victim of rape is ceeb in our culture, (whether you like that fact or not), especially if your a man.

I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt.
He didn't have the injuries to prove it though.

You need help. There's nothing wrong with what I said. How and why would a skinny faraax rape another Somali *male*, let alone a Madowweyne one?
:snoop:
Wallahi you're dumber than I thought. Let me simplify it for you.
I said this.
But y'all immediately doubted him BECAUSE he was Somali Bantu.
And you said this.
No I doubted him because why and how would a skinny faraax rape another Somali, let alone a Madowweyne one.
So I was right you doubted him immediately because he was a Somali Bantu and a man.
:umwhat:

:snoop:
Wallahi you're dumber than I thought. Let me simplify it for you.
I said this.

And you said this.

So I was right you doubted him immediately because he was a Somali Bantu and a man.
:umwhat:
You're intellectually retarded.

I said why would a skinny faraax rape another Somali male, let alone a Madowweyne one (that is must likely stronger than the faraax.) The guy could be any fucking qabiil and I'd still hold my judgement because one picture on Twitter from a random wannabe twitter journalist isn't worth jack shit. And I was correct in holding my outrage until more info was available. He wasn't raped.

Is being rational and not reactionary now racist :heh:

You're intellectually retarded.

I said why would a skinny faraax rape another Somali male, let alone a Madowweyne one (that is must likely stronger than the faraax.) The guy could be any fucking qabiil and I'd still hold my judgement because one picture on Twitter from a random wannabe twitter journalist isn't worth jack shit. And I was correct in holding my outrage until more info was available. He wasn't raped.

Is being rational and not reactionary now racist :heh:
Please stop embarrassing yourself sxb. Go take those Ls I handed you like a man. You exposed yourself.
:mjlol:
:chrisfreshhah:

Please stop embarrassing yourself sxb. Go take those Ls I handed you like a man. You exposed yourself.
:mjlol:
:chrisfreshhah:
nayaa this ain't twitter. You're the one who got embarrassed here. Tryna save fave by "giving out Ls" kulaha :pachah1:

oh shit I better pack up you exposed me for being a racist I never even knew I was myself :deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts