Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh shit I better pack up you exposed me for being a racist I never even knew I was myself
giphy.gif

You're welcome​

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
'why would someone rape a Madow guy'
because a rapist obviously sits down and thinks about it rationally beforehand :draketf:

'hmm i'm feeling kind of rapey right now, i daresay who shall be my victim? that guy walking over there? no, i shall decline his offer as i am not of homosexual persuasion. besides, he looks Madow too, and i am obviously a man of principal!'

because a rapist obviously sits down and thinks about it rationally beforehand :draketf:

'hmm i'm feeling kind of rapey right now, i daresay who shall be my victim? that guy walking over there? no, i shall decline his offer as i am not of homosexual persuasion. besides, he looks Madow too, and i am obviously a man of principal!'
You think Somali faraaxs in Somalia go around raping other men? More specifically Bantu men? Really?:ivers: We're not talking about men raping women sxb.

A Bantu man would beat up any skinny faraax in Somalia that tries to rape them.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You think Somali faraaxs in Somalia go around raping other men? More specifically Bantu men? Really?:ivers: We're not talking about men raping women sxb.

A Bantu man would beat up any skinny faraax in Somalia that tries to rape them.
didn't a bantu man and his wife get raped last month too? there's a thread on it here somewhere

we're talking about rapists here, they dont give a f*ck. a lot of times it's a power play...sexuality doesnt even come into it

didn't a bantu man and his wife get raped last month too? there's a thread on it here somewhere

we're talking about rapists here, they dont give a f*ck. a lot of times it's a power play...sexuality doesnt even come into it
Thank god we have somebody educated tell these xoolos about themselves.
:salute:

Exactly, 1 on 1 (no weapons) a Bantu man usually holds more power than a faraax. The victim is always somebody weaker.

I'm not saying the shit is impossible, but in its highly unlikely.

Some minority ethnic group (Bantu) accused Somalis of gencoide and ethnic cleansing which didn't happen, and you are here crying and coming after Somalis for defending their name against of lie !!!! Is this the new level of self hate???
http://www.somalilandpress.com/soma...g-against-wagosha-bantu-community-in-kismayo/

This is a classic internet tactic. You cant respond to your fake claim tying South Africa to what you're linking, so you try to change the subject.

BTW there is a difference between Wagosha and Madowweyne, like Shiidle in Jowhar. Your intention here is to spread hate against people that play a very marginal role in Somali politics for whatever reason.

As far as contested claims of genocide, you have no shortage of that among ethnic Somalis:

https://sites.tufts.edu/reinventing...lia-the-ruinous-legacy-of-1991-a-book-review/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide

http://www.arlaadinet.com/civil-war.html claim of genocide in Baidoa

Dont confuse refusal to cheer your ignorant hatemongering based on half-truths, with "self-hate".

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Haaah I told yall the bantus lie a lot. I will not take the ethnic groups serious that go to the UN, Amnesty and other NGOs every fucking Friday and cry Genocide. I will not take the ethnic group serious that go to every western based charity/help relief organisation after every terrorist attack and claim genocide.

The real rape issue is how the Bantus are raping Somali women at the Somali Kenyan Border and I'm not taking Kenyans I'm talking Somali bantus raping and stealing from Somalis crossing the border.

Haaah I told yall the bantus lie a lot. I will not take the ethnic groups serious that go to the UN, Amnesty and other NGOs every fucking Friday and cry Genocide. I will not take the ethnic group serious that go to every western based charity/help relief organisation after every terrorist attack and claim genocide.

The real rape issue is how the Bantus are raping Somali women at the Somali Kenyan Border and I'm not taking Kenyans I'm talking Somali bantus raping and stealing from Somalis crossing the border.

Are you claiming places like Ceelwaaq have a significant Madowweyne population that can "prey" on ethnic Somalis? This will be news to Garre, Marexaan, Ogaden etc. You appear clueless of the makeup of the border towns.

Amazing that you appear to use Briebart/4chan tactics to fan hatred based on half-truths. Some of you need to get treated for Stockholm Syndrome.

This is a classic internet tactic. You cant respond to your fake claim tying South Africa to what you're linking, so you try to change the subject.

BTW there is a difference between Wagosha and Madowweyne, like Shiidle in Jowhar. Your intention here is to spread hate against people that play a very marginal role in Somali politics for whatever reason.

As far as contested claims of genocide, you have no shortage of that among ethnic Somalis:

https://sites.tufts.edu/reinventing...lia-the-ruinous-legacy-of-1991-a-book-review/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide

http://www.arlaadinet.com/civil-war.html claim of genocide in Baidoa

Dont confuse refusal to cheer your ignorant hatemongering based on half-truths, with "self-hate".

These gencoides happened only to ethnic Somalis not Bantu somali as mentioned above links, first one was the dictator against issaq tribe, second ethnic cleansing against Darood tribe, third one raxanweyne genocide.
While on the other hand, the Bantu who nobody had come to their side during the civil war are claiming being the victims of those gencoides. Plus, long history of fake allegations of sex crimes against them. Even the man in above had proved to be lying about sex crime. Listen you are not captain American but captain majid the soccer player , now take your ball and play somewhere else.

Are you claiming places like Ceelwaaq have a significant Madowweyne population that can "prey" on ethnic Somalis? This will be news to Garre, Marexaan, Ogaden etc. You appear clueless of the makeup of the border towns.

Amazing that you appear to use Briebart/4chan tactics to fan hatred based on half-truths. Some of you need to get treated for Stockholm Syndrome.

Those towns are semi controlled and full of al shabab thugs who most of them came from Bantu backgrounds (Tanzania/Kenya not even Somali Bantu) and they forced the local Somali girls by forced marriage. Clearly captain you don't fellow the news or talk reer south. Keep playing the football captain and leave the politics. We don't have anything against them, they live in the country like us but the ceeb is faking lies and allegations against us.

These gencoides happened only to ethnic Somalis not Bantu somali as mentioned above links, first one was the dictator against issaq tribe, second ethnic cleansing against Darood tribe, third one raxanweyne genocide.
While on the other hand, the Bantu who nobody had come to their side during the civil war are claiming being the victims of those gencoides. Plus, long history of fake allegations of sex crimes against them. Even the man in above had proved to be lying about sex crime. Listen you are not captain American but captain majid the soccer player , now take your ball and play somewhere else.

Somalis debate all whether all three genocides happened. Are you telling me this forum will accept a genocide happened against three groups of ethnic Somalis without debate?

How often do ethnic Somalis tell lies on asylum applications? Desperate people looking for better pastures will embellish. If you had any honesty or decency you would acknowledge that many ethnic Somalis lie about what part of the country they came from and what their clan is in Western asylum applications. Does this justify hatred against ethnic Somalis?

I also will note the fact that you still havent addressed your moronic claims that South Africans in townships are attacking Somalis because of Madowweynes in Somalia. You know nothing about South Africa if you believe its only Somalis being killed and not all foreign Africans. The Nigerian Government just said this yesterday: http://www.enca.com/south-africa/nigeria-calls-on-the-au-to-intervene-in-xenophobic-attacks-in-sa

This play well in a forum filled with anonymous degenerates who get off on hate-mongering, but none of your half truths can stand on their own.

Those towns are semi controlled and full of al shabab thugs who most of them came from Bantu backgrounds (Tanzania/Kenya not even Somali Bantu) and they forced the local Somali girls by forced marriage. Clearly captain you don't fellow the news or talk reer south. Keep playing the football captain and leave the politics. We don't have anything against them, they live in the country like us but the ceeb is faking lies and allegations against us.

So AS forced marriages are only to Wagosha now? :russ: Ethnic Somalis AS members dont force marriages? Your Brietbart style of half-truths to justify hate is clear indication of Stockholm Syndrome. Get treated.

No point in asking @Prince of Hobyo he's already made a fool of himself in these type of threads :deadosama: it's ok he's only 17

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I believe him. This is Somalia, do you seriously expect the authorities to admit such a thing? They'll just cover it up like usual.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Questioning the story of a rape survivor because of his/her ethnicity or clan is a different kind of ugliness and heading down a slippery slope. I very much doubt he was trying to make a political statement or get rich by claiming to be raped and having his picture plastered all over social media. If anything, this makes his story all the more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts