Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The rape didn't happen according to the medical reports and the physical examination of victim showed no sign of rape. Like or not there is not any rape sign. End of story. The reasons behind his lies Allah only knows.

If this had happened under HSM's administration and the authorities came back with "medical reports" to discredit the victim and claimed that "physical examination" of the victim showed no sign of rape, you wouldn't believe it. You only believe it now because someone you're related to is the President. You should be ashmed of yourself.

If this had happened under HSM's administration and the authorities came back with "medical reports" to discredit the victim and claimed that "physical examination" of the victim showed no sign of rape, you wouldn't believe it. You only believe it now because someone you're related to is the President. You should be ashmed of yourself.

No I am not related to president farmaajo at all.

You're entertaining great troll but nothing you say is true :fantasia2: None of us is related to him, we like his policies

Duchess

VIP
She's troll or self-hating, honestly difficult to distinguish on this site :farole:

Also she hates Farmaajo for keeping her beloved MJ from the Presidency or PM

Nigga, f*ck you and your Farmajo. I couldn't give a shit who the President of that shithole is, but I care about rape victims and won't allow you to deny them justice because of your sick need to politicize everything. Far isgeli bastardyahow.

Duchess

VIP
No I am not related to president farmaajo at all.

Yes, you are. You can fool these kids, but not me.

I better not see you crying for another rape victim after your disgusting actions in this thread. You have some nerve.

Yes, you are. You can fool these kids, but not me.

I better not see you crying for another rape victim after your disgusting actions in this thread. You have some nerve.

Related to farmaajo!!! I would be honoured to be his relatives but unfortunately I don't relate to him. If you know anything prove it and share it with us instead of guessing games. Something else there is not any rape crime here.

Please stop following me from thread to thread. This obsession of yours is bordering on harassment.
I was in this thread before you were. Same with the other thread I enlightened you in. You're the one following me :holeup:

Now I have to congratulate you from switching deflection tactics. I appreciate you not bombarding me with insults when I intelligently answer you :icon lol:

Duchess

VIP
I was in this thread before you were. Same with the other thread I enlightened you in. You're the one following me :holeup:

Now I have to congratulate you from switching deflection tactics. I appreciate you not bombarding me with insults when I intelligently answer you :icon lol:

I've reported you. Stop following me around like the simp stalker you are, subhanllah. It ain't cute or entertaining.

Duchess

VIP
IMG_1692.JPG
:damn::ohhh:

It's the same man? And @Canuck posted that topic believing the rape occured when HSM was the President but now that Farmajo is, she's in denial? You really can't make this shit up.:damedamn:

No they are not same man and my thread the victim was called Mohamed abdi Farah and both of the couple were raped. The victim in this thread is called abduallah maalin Aden.

Duchess

VIP
Yes it's the same man.

It has nothing to do with politics, the man is wrong for lying.

She says it's not the same man so was he lying then or is he lying now because she was 100% on board with his story back in Jan. What changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts