Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
What is wrong with people? I feel sick to my stomach. My thoughts go to this brother and may Allah give him justice.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Very disheartening, I hope those rapists are caught and dealt with harshly.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I don't believe it.

Yes men get raped but nowhere near the capacity women and children get raped.

And Somalis in Xamar don't go near bantus unless it's to tell them to clean the dishes. This might be a Somali Bantu on Somali Bantu crime.

Bantus lie a lot. I don't believe anything bantus say. The only thing I believe a Bantu says is when it concern crops.

Reign

VIP
I don't believe it.

And Somalis in Xamar don't go near bantus unless it's to tell them to clean the dishes. This might be a Somali Bantu on Somali Bantu crime.

Bantus lie a lot. I don't believe anything bantus say. The only thing I believe a Bantu says is when it concern crops.
Fear Allah and stop victim blaming. :susp:

This is beyond disgusting and disturbing. When has this abhorrent act become so widespread in Somalia? Take this tweet down or atleast blur the picture. The victim does not deserve to have his picture blasted in front of so many people like this. Have some respect for him and his family.

Reign

VIP
No. why does he have bandage on his chest.

Stop being a SJW. Don't trust men and don't trust Bantus.
Maybe he got hurt?

It could be a Somali that did it or a Somali Bantu, doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't victim blame.

I don't believe it.

These ppl don't know the trickery these bantus pull off, these bantus literally tell there kids to shit and piss on themselves at school so they can receive welfare. Since that last bantu who "supposedly " got raped got money and support from a lot of ppl, I won't be surprised if there's bunch of bantu men claiming to get raped.

This is beyond disgusting and disturbing. When has this abhorrent act become so widespread in Somalia? Take this tweet down or atleast blur the picture. The victim does not deserve to have his picture blasted in front of so many people like this. Have some respect for him and his family.
It's fake, don't get fooled by these bantus, I know them too well.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
These ppl don't know the trickery these bantus pull off, these bantus literally tell there kids to shit and piss on themselves at school so they can receive welfare. Since that last bantu who "supposedly " got raped got money and support from a lot of ppl, I won't be surprised if there's bunch of bantu men claiming to get raped.

Right. Or like that time they claimed they were being cleansed from some village when AS was only targeting ethnic Somalis. I'm sick and tired of their bullshit.

It's already very rare to hear about male on male rape. Especially gang rapes yet were somehow suppose to believe so many bantus have been raped in Mogadishu. Naaaw f*ck off. Go claim Genocide to the with NGOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts