Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1: I am very suspicious now. Why would Somalis all the sudden start to rape Bantus and men in general?

Men are less likely to go the police and Bantus are minority community, which further decreases the chances of being caught :yacadiim:

It is sad, when they are men who are willing to give it for free but they are stoned :dabcasar:

Like this hoe

bballtwerk.gif

:diddyass:

Men are less likely to go the police and Bantus are minority community, which further decreases the chances of being caught :yacadiim:

It is sad, when they are men who are willing to give it for free but they are stoned :dabcasar:

Like this hoe
Not saying it couldn't have happened but you gotta admit this was hardly heard off prior to this year. What are the odds of two Bantu guys being raped in the same year? Either new abdis are something else or something is off. or maybe it happened God knows.

Not saying it couldn't have happened but you gotta admit this was hardly heard off prior to this year. What are the odds of two Bantu guys being raped in the same year? Either new abdis are something else or something is off. or maybe it happened God knows.

Social media and awareness brings to light what used to be hidden. The men who does are not necessarily gay but can act out pent-up frustration against a Bantu better than a respect woman. I see it a lot in law practice. It is about the power to assert one-self more than lust.

It is very sad and horrible thing and wishing him full recovery. But we need to make investigation on his claim. I remember the fake claims of Somali Bantu about Jubba during civil war. They claimed that Somali abducted their women and forced them to marriage so the Bantu children become Somalis not Bantu and carry Somali tribe lineage not Bantu. I will bring the link and screenshots it. Note, Somalis never marry Somali Bantu at all.

somali men need to address their rape culture. its getting out of hand fam. y'all can't keep victimizing yourselves like this when women AND men are being hurt in the process. i wonder how many children were raped. anyone have a statistic on that?

Last edited:
somali men need to address their rape culture. its getting out of hand fam. y'all can't keep victimizing yourselves like this when women AND men are being hurt in the process. i wonder how many children were raped. anyone have a statistic on that?

The government had to make Harsh sentences for rape crimes

I will give you the links but the Somali Bantu lied several times and made fake claims of sexual slavery while we know that didn't happen and considered taboo. All these are from UN pappers to resettle them in USA.
IMG_6416.jpg
IMG_6417.jpg

Social media and awareness brings to light what used to be hidden. The men who does are not necessarily gay but can act out pent-up frustration against a Bantu better than a respect woman. I see it a lot in law practice. It is about the power to assert one-self more than lust.
Social media didn't come out this year. And why would a frustration turn into sexual assault? They could have beat him up(not saying they should). If you rape a dude you are gay.

The guy who posted the photo, who is clearly not "Bantu" misrepresented the story. But you losers rushed to make this another reason to spread anon hatred towards them.

Are you morons also claiming Bantus are the only people who make unverified claims to NGOs and on asylum applications? Surely the irony is not lost here.

I will give you the links but the Somali Bantu lied several times and made fake claims of sexual slavery while we know that didn't happen and considered taboo. All these are from UN pappers to resettle them in USA. View attachment 13396View attachment 13397
How many times do Somalis lie about their clan, persecution, and what region they're from in similar papers? Do you post those claims every time you read a story about an incident in Somalia?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:yacadiim::what1:
Can someone translate this?

It says they found no evidence of rape on his body. And it says he was stabbed.

:kanyeshrug: still can't dispel what he said. Mogadishu is Mogadishu. They could be raping niggas out there

What does bukaanka mean?

Last edited:
It says it was a robbing gone wrong. The mooryans took his phone and then raped him for good measure.

It says they found no evidence of rape on his body. And it says he was stabbed.

:kanyeshrug: still can't dispel what he said. Mogadishu is Mogadishu. They could be raping niggas out there

What does bukaanka mean?
:snoop:
:ohlord:
Google translate says it means patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts