Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to the video in my thread and presenter said the victim 's name clearly Mohamed abdi Farah.
However, it showed that I am not racist against the guy here. I just hate his lies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The important fact here is this man is liar, and made up the story of rape.

The important fact here is that you are selective in who you believe and who you call a liar, based on who you think the rape accusation will damage/hurt. Very unfortunate and disheartening.

The important fact here is that you are selective in who you believe and who you call a liar, based on who you think the rape accusation will damage/hurt. Very unfortunate and disheartening.

Nope, there is medical reports here denying the rape while in my thread there was not any medical reports and I trusted the victim 'a words plain and simple.

Duchess

VIP
He claimed to have been raped in mid-January, it was proven false after a full medical exam.

can you merge the threads?

I think they should remain unmerged or a lot of information would get lost in the middle of the merged thread. Perhaps AJ or Kaleel will think differently and merge them.

Duchess

VIP
Nope, there is medical reports here denying the rape while in my thread there was not any medical reports and I trusted the victim 'a words plain and simple.

Medical reports in Somalia. The same "medical reports" you would have never believed before. You said it best in that thread, why would he lie and on video at that? You're one twisted individual.

Medical reports in Somalia. The same "medical reports" you would have never believed before. You said it best in that thread, why would he lie and on video at that? You're one twisted individual.

There was not any medical report in the old case, just tv interview with couple who were talking about their rape case. There were not any documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts