Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
What is wrong with y'all? Stop spreading lies about the Bantus in Somalia! They're hardworking people and they never bother anyone. I know this because I've been to Xamar and seen it with my own eyes. Generalizations are disgusting.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What is wrong with y'all? Stop spreading lies about the Bantus in Somalia! They're hardworking people and they never bother anyone. I know this because I've been to Xamar and seen it with my own eyes. Generalizations are disgusting.

Your should be more worried about how Moroccans treat their darker skinned compatriots.

:mjkkk:

I believe him. This is Somalia, do you seriously expect the authorities to admit such a thing? They'll just cover it up like usual.

It is new era, the farmaajo era where the Bantu farmer can meet the president just by singing "Ar Farmaajo ii geeya". The man is lying and physical exam proved that there was not rape signs. However, we can demand to reexamine him again.

So AS forced marriages are only to Wagosha now? :russ: Ethnic Somalis AS members dont force marriages? Your Brietbart style of half-truths to justify hate is clear indication of Stockholm Syndrome. Get treated.

Clearly you don't know anything about those thugs and their forced marriage of Somali girls, I heard from relatives of one bride here in Canada and she was forced to marry foreigner thug by locking her dad in prison. Later the same girl was killed by her husband for calling her family only. Stick to your football captain.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It is new era, the farmaajo era where the Bantu farmer can meet the president just by singing "Ar Farmaajo ii geeya". The man is lying and physical exam proved that there was not rape signs. However, we can demand to reexamine him again.

So your story is that he wants to meet Farmajo by claiming to be raped? Are you serious?!:stopit:

we are dealing with people who are lying for years about fake allegations of sex slavery/sex crimes against them which never happened to them but happened to native Somalis. Even in this case, the medical exam proved that there was not any rape but we had to believe him because he is not Somali and criminals are native Somalis.

So your story is that he wants to meet Farmajo by claiming to be raped? Are you serious?!:stopit:

Don't try to twist my words, I am saying that we have a new government and president that met the Bantu all time. This is new government who is patriotic and could not change anything. The man is lying about rape and you are blaming the government here because you were against farmaajo and his government. It is not secret.

Clearly you don't know anything about those thugs and their forced marriage of Somali girls, I heard from relatives of one bride here in Canada and she was forced to marry foreigner thug by locking her dad in prison. Later the same girl was killed by her husband for calling her family only. Stick to your football captain.
Fake news from you on this thread alone:

-Somalis are getting killed in South Africa because of what Madowweyne said in asylum claims

-Only Madowweyne embellish in asylum claims.

-AS forced marriages only occur with Madowweyne members

-Madowweyne are foreigners. ( You do know AS has many Kenyan members from Mombasa, Lamu etc)

Find a new hobby.

Somalis debate all whether all three genocides happened. Are you telling me this forum will accept a genocide happened against three groups of ethnic Somalis without debate?

How often do ethnic Somalis tell lies on asylum applications? Desperate people looking for better pastures will embellish. If you had any honesty or decency you would acknowledge that many ethnic Somalis lie about what part of the country they came from and what their clan is in Western asylum applications. Does this justify hatred against ethnic Somalis?

I also will note the fact that you still havent addressed your moronic claims that South Africans in townships are attacking Somalis because of Madowweynes in Somalia. You know nothing about South Africa if you believe its only Somalis being killed and not all foreign Africans. The Nigerian Government just said this yesterday: http://www.enca.com/south-africa/nigeria-calls-on-the-au-to-intervene-in-xenophobic-attacks-in-sa

This play well in a forum filled with anonymous degenerates who get off on hate-mongering, but none of your half truths can stand on their own.

It is different when minority foreigner from different ethnic claims ethnic cleansing and gencoides against them. Captain the allegations are not true even. Go to any pan Africa pages and you will see and read about their fake allegations and the hate comments from Africans to Somalis. Captain go and play your football and let us defend ourselves and clear our names from these fake allegations.

-Somalis are getting killed in South Africa because of what Madowweyne said in asylum claims

-Madowweyne are foreigners. ( You do know AS has many Kenyan members from Mombasa, Lamu etc)

Find a new hobby.

Captain majid go and chase your ball

Find a new hobby.

About SA hate crimes, the Africans comment in their pages that Somalis do the same to Bantu in Somalia.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Don't try to twist my words, I am saying that we have a new government and president that met the Bantu all time. This is new government who is patriotic and could not change anything. The man is lying about rape and you are blaming the government here because you were against farmaajo and his government. It is not secret.

I didn't twist your words, that's exactly what you said. Do you seriously believe a man will claim to be raped, have his picture taken and have it posted all over social media, and do all of this so he can meet Farmajo? :fantasia2:

I haven't blamed Farmajo or the government for this man's rape and making up lies about me won't distract from your own comments in this thread. You're the one who is creating elaborate conspiracy theories to claim this rape never happened. Suddenly you're willing to side with the authorities take on whether someone was raped or not. Do you actually expect us to believe that rape in Somalia is a thing of the past because your nephew is the President? :drakewtf:

She's troll or self-hating, honestly difficult to distinguish on this site :farole:

Also she hates Farmaajo for keeping her beloved MJ from the Presidency or PM

I didn't twist your words, that's exactly what you said. Do you seriously believe a man will claim to be raped, have his picture taken and have it posted all over social media, and do all of this so he can meet Farmajo? :fantasia2:

I haven't blamed Farmajo or the government for this man's rape and making up lies about me won't distract from your own comments in this thread. You're the one who is creating elaborate conspiracy theories to claim this rape never happened. Suddenly you're willing to side with the authorities take on whether someone was raped or not. ou actually expect us to believe that rape in Somalia is a thing of the past because your nephew is the President. :drakewtf:

The rape didn't happen according to the medical reports and the physical examination of victim showed no sign of rape. Like or not there is not any rape sign. End of story. The reasons behind his lies Allah only knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending