Somali girls salty because They didn't make it to the TOP TEN LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit humorous all around isn't it?

Somali men want all women to love them, but want Somali women to love them exclusively.
Somali women want all men to love them, but want Somali men to love them exclusively.

Somali men think Somali women hate them. So they bash them.
Somali women think Somali men hate them. So they bash them.

I'd say we're lost, but that'd be a bit redundant.

We're gentle, soft and sweet simps, our fathers and awoowes and fathers were the last members of the HoH movement. Somali guys stay gassing Somali girls wallahi

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We're gentle, soft and sweet simps, our fathers and awoowes and fathers were the last members of the HoH movement. Somali guys stay gassing Somali girls wallahi
I just hope we don't end up like madow ppl. Mixing ain't a prob. Hating your ppl is imo.

It's a bit humorous all around isn't it?

Somali men want all women to love them, but want Somali women to love them exclusively.
Somali women want all men to love them, but want Somali men to love them exclusively.

Somali men think Somali women hate them. So they bash them.
Somali women think Somali men hate them. So they bash them.

I'd say we're lost, but that'd be a bit redundant.
THAT IS A GOOD TAKE ON IT,

i think this all has it's roots in school days, :meleshame:

when somali girls would be the least desired by somali guys among others, :banderas:

I REMEMBER MANY SOMALI GUYS DIDN'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES HIJABI TINGS regardless of ethnicity in school,

BECAUSE most non muslim ajnabis didn't feel comfortable the muslim hijabis. THEY DIDN'T LOOK BRITISH ENOUGH:duck:

IT WAS ALWAYS AN AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN A HIJABI WAS INVOLVED IN A SCHOOL SETTING, guys and girls wouldn't talk as explicitly and carefree as they normally did.
non muslims ajnabi pulled these faces when they saw hijabi in their circle of friends:cosbyhmm::jaynerd::tacky: I REMEMBER A HIJABI ARAB girl ONCE GOT ASKED IF SHE HAS HAIR UNDER THAT SCARF, some non muslim mulatto guy was just curious and genuinely wanted to know, I LAUGHED MY FUCKING HEAD OFF WHEN HE SAID THAT.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

a Muslim guy DRESS code looks no different to a non muslim in appearance, they dress the same

IT WASN'T ONLY SOMALI GUYS, IT WAS ARAB GUYS AS WELL THAT SAY THEY ARE SPANISH NON MUSLIM SO THEY ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR ARAB GIRLS , SOME PAKISTANIS WOULD SAY THEY ARE INDIAN so seem non muslim

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
THAT IS A GOOD TAKE ON IT,

i think this all has it's roots in school days, :meleshame:

when somali girls would be the least desired by somali guys among others, :banderas:

I REMEMBER MANY SOMALI GUYS DIDN'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES HIJABI TINGS regardless of ethnicity in school,

BECAUSE most non muslim ajnabis didn't feel comfortable the muslim hijabis. THEY DIDN'T LOOK BRITISH ENOUGH:duck:

IT WAS ALWAYS AN AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN A HIJABI WAS INVOLVED IN A SCHOOL SETTING, guys and girls wouldn't talk as explicitly and carefree as they normally did.
non muslims ajnabi pulled these faces when they saw hijabi in their circle of friends:cosbyhmm::jaynerd::tacky: I REMEMBER A HIJABI ARAB girl ONCE GOT ASKED IF SHE HAS HAIR UNDER THAT SCARF, some non muslim mulatto guy was just curious and genuinely wanted to know, I LAUGHED MY FUCKING HEAD OFF WHEN HE SAID THAT.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

a Muslim guy DRESS code looks no different to a non muslim in appearance, they dress the same

IT WASN'T ONLY SOMALI GUYS, IT WAS ARAB GUYS AS WELL THAT SAY THEY ARE SPANISH NON MUSLIM SO THEY ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR ARAB GIRLS , SOME PAKISTANIS WOULD SAY THEY ARE INDIAN so seem non muslim
No wonder the UK is a mess. We didn't have this crazy ass problem in Toronto. Hell, some men were bold enough to try to mack on Hijabis here.

WALLAHI I HAVE NOTICED elder somali men never gas their women up in public but they make love to them like crazy(THEY GET REALLY DIRTY AND ROMANTIC ON THE LOW)

WE NEED TO BE LIKE THAT. LEARN FROM THE ELDERS.
so many somali guys or guys in general simping for girl whether they are ajnabi or peng somalis.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
WALLAHI I HAVE NOTICED elder somali men never gas their women up in public but they make love to them like crazy(THEY GET REALLY DIRTY AND ROMANTIC ON THE LOW)

WE NEED TO BE LIKE THAT. LEARN FROM THE ELDERS.
so many somali guys or guys in general simping for girl whether they are ajnabi or peng somalis.
Really? Simping how? I'm curious.

Muji

VIP
Best looking
1. Somali women
2. Brazilian men and women
3. Swedish women
4. Russian women
5. Spanish men and women
6. Eritrean men and women
7. Greek men and women
8. Israeli women
9. Ethiopian women
10. Australian men and women

Ugliest
1. Somali men
2. Kurdish women and men
3. Chinese men and women
4. Iraqis men and women
5. Indian men
6. West Africans
7. English men and women
8. Afghan men
9. Russian men

No wonder the UK is a mess. We didn't have this crazy ass problem in Toronto. Hell, some men were bold enough to try to mack on Hijabis here.
HIJABIS IN MY SCHOOL LOOKED WAY OUT OF PLACE, i felt for my young cousins I WOULD TELL THEM TO GROW A THICK SKIN AND GET USED TO IT LOOOL and hit me up if any ajnabi makes hijabi jokes loool, THEY NEVER REPORTED TO ME THOUGH, maybe they were to scared or shy to let me know.

Best looking
1. Somali women
3. Swedish women
4. Russian women
5. Spanish men and women
7. Greek men and women
8. Israeli women
9. Ethiopian women

Ugliest
1. Somali men
2. Kurdish women and men
3. Chinese men and women
4. Iraqis men and women
5. Indian men
6. West Africans
7. English men and women
8. Afghan men
9. Russian men
SOMALI BEFORE Brazilian GIRLS??? :ulyin:

MY LIST IS:

1. RARE LIGHT SKIN PENG SOMALI TINGS
2. ALL OTHER GROUPS OF PEOPLE
4. AVERAGE XALIMO(last and least)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Best looking
1. Somali women
3. Swedish women
4. Russian women
5. Spanish men and women
7. Greek men and women
8. Israeli women
9. Ethiopian women

Ugliest
1. Somali men
2. Kurdish women and men
3. Chinese men and women
4. Iraqis men and women
5. Indian men
6. West Africans
7. English men and women
8. Afghan men
9. Russian men
Make a twitter account and post this shit. Then make a thread about the twitter account. I wanna laugh at the triggered people!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
HAVE you NOTICED IT IS ALL SOMALI GIRLS, they really think they one funny group of girls but they are either DEAD TINGS or CRINGE:tacky:
Women with cringe comedy are the easiest to pull. You literally just have to laugh at all their jokes. It'll be so rare to them, they'll need you around. :siilaanyosmile:

Best looking
1. Somali women
3. Swedish women
4. Russian women
5. Spanish men and women
7. Greek men and women
8. Israeli women
9. Ethiopian women

Ugliest
1. Somali men
2. Kurdish women and men
3. Chinese men and women
4. Iraqis men and women
5. Indian men
6. West Africans
7. English men and women
8. Afghan men
9. Russian men
Brazilian men:banderas:

Wrong. His friends are asking him why he putting up Somali flag just now when he's hardcore lamder that's how u know he's trolling. The girls are the insecure self haters. Blacks of all people made them run away from anything somali related.

YOU KNOW SOMALI GIRLS ARE INSECURE WHEN JEALOUS Madow TINGS AND MEN HAVE MADE THEM INSECURE, the most powerless ex slave adoon iest of all people.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Btw can I ask what relevance he has on twitter for anyone to care what his opinion is.:cosbyhmm:
Somali girls can't win everytime we have to let the losers win once or twice just so they feel good:lolbron:
Somali girls beauty has been talked about since the torah which used the word cushite to describe a beautiful woman this is an age old stereotype for us:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending