Somali girls salty because They didn't make it to the TOP TEN LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT IS A GOOD TAKE ON IT,

i think this all has it's roots in school days, :meleshame:

when somali girls would be the least desired by somali guys among others, :banderas:

I REMEMBER MANY SOMALI GUYS DIDN'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES HIJABI TINGS regardless of ethnicity in school,

BECAUSE most non muslim ajnabis didn't feel comfortable the muslim hijabis. THEY DIDN'T LOOK BRITISH ENOUGH:duck:

IT WAS ALWAYS AN AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN A HIJABI WAS INVOLVED IN A SCHOOL SETTING, guys and girls wouldn't talk as explicitly and carefree as they normally did.
non muslims ajnabi pulled these faces when they saw hijabi in their circle of friends:cosbyhmm::jaynerd::tacky: I REMEMBER A HIJABI ARAB girl ONCE GOT ASKED IF SHE HAS HAIR UNDER THAT SCARF, some non muslim mulatto guy was just curious and genuinely wanted to know, I LAUGHED MY FUCKING HEAD OFF WHEN HE SAID THAT.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

a Muslim guy DRESS code looks no different to a non muslim in appearance, they dress the same

IT WASN'T ONLY SOMALI GUYS, IT WAS ARAB GUYS AS WELL THAT SAY THEY ARE SPANISH NON MUSLIM SO THEY ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR ARAB GIRLS , SOME PAKISTANIS WOULD SAY THEY ARE INDIAN so seem non muslim
Bruv, who's the brave clown that's gonna move to a Somali girl from his school when he's probably mates with her brothers or they go there too? Nobody wants all that trouble when cadaan and madoow girls will let u feel up on the first day and their brothers would facilitate the whole thing

Dark skin somali girls and light skin somali girls are on the same level.. U need to fix your sentence saxiib & the way ur delivering a message..
How are you gonna say that .. Ohh dark skin girls are a tad bit better than Madow still.. No Madow can ever be compared to a somali beauty! *EVEEER* it all falls down to self-hate category, I'm not suprised one bit anyways.

ALMOST ALL THE Madow WOMEN I LIKE ARE DEFINITELY LESS THAN 50% Madow, THEY ARE CALLED BLACK BUT I DON'T CONSIDER THEM Madow BECAUSE THEY DON'T LOOK IT.

WAIT FOR IDRIS TO HAVE A KID WITH THAT MJ GIRL, I PROMISE YOU ONE HIDEOUS LOOKING Madow KID WILL COME OUT, Madow DON'T MIX WELL WITH SOMALI AND ASIAN.

Muji

VIP
Lol kurds are meh. But wallahi dont sleep on Afghani girls. There's three types. The pale ones with dark hair, the ch*nk eyes ones, and the desi looking ones. The first ones can be honestly bad asf. The ch*nk eyed too.

I also don't understand the hate for Paki women. When they're at their best they basically look like a certain type of peng mixed girls.

But ill give it you.. kurd is a poor choice for #1

On second thoughts you’re right

I’m sure underneath all of this..Afghan women are beautiful!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I’m sure underneath all of this..Pakistani women are very beautiful

Bruv, who's the brave clown that's gonna move to a Somali girl from his school when he's probably mates with her brothers or they go there too? Nobody wants all that trouble when cadaan and madoow girls will let u feel up on the first day and their brothers would facilitate the whole thing
MANY OF THEM HAD NO BROTHERS

On second thoughts you’re right

I’m sure underneath all of this..Afghan women are beautiful!

And I’m sure underneath all of this..Pakistani women are very beautiful

Say what you want wallahi, but I rate any nigga that wives an afghani woman. They might not be the hottest, but they're elusive and rare creatures lol

Muji

VIP
Say what you want wallahi, but I rate any nigga that wives an afghani woman. They might not be the hottest, but they're elusive and rare creatures lol

@Steamdevolopment come and read this abayo

Samaale men are now fetishizing women who are oppressed from other ethnicities. Notice how he admits he doesn’t find them attractive he is more interested in the stereotype that they are obedient and docile. :kodaksmiley:It’s the predatory nature of the farax to go after the weak and vulnerable soon they will be going after disabled women. God help us all.

Samaale men are now fetishizing other women who are oppressed. Notice how he admits he doesn’t find them attractive he is more interested in the stereotype that they are obedient and docile. :kodaksmiley:It’s is the predatory nature of the farax to gonafter the weak and vulnerable soon they will be going after disabled women. God help us all.

Lol fk off wallahi i think they're pretty. Not Colombian or Swedish level, but pretty.

You got me there tho u filthy qumayo kkkkkk

Samaale men are now fetishizing women who are oppressed from other ethnicities. Notice how he admits he doesn’t find them attractive he is more interested in the stereotype that they are obedient and docile. :kodaksmiley:It’s the predatory nature of the farax to go after the weak and vulnerable soon they will be going after disabled women. God help us all.

It is not entirely their fault, they have been raised to equal a submissive woman with a good woman, and abuse as enforcing your dominance and manhood.

But the faillure to do introspections of any kind shows how empty of thought and empathy some of them are. Human in name, predator in reality. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts