3. Chinese men and women
4. Iraqis men and women
5. Indian men
6. West Africans
7. English men and women
8. Afghan men
9. Russian men

You left Colombians out to spite yaska kkkkkk

Stick sound cloud rapper with 6 thousand followers :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::vqbuyv0:

View attachment 52348

View attachment 52349
:tacky: NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN a Madow rapper and basement dwellers , both of them contribute nothing worthy to society.

IF ANYTHING Madow RAPPERS ARE WORST BECAUSE THEY DOWNGRADE AND GIVE THEIR COMMUNITY A BAD IMAGE, that's when mr.white man pulls up with his BLUE LIVES and pulls the trigger on them Madows with no consequences like the superior man he is:westbrookswag:
1*9Zkx53W0GD_vv3haCk24hg.png

Last edited:
SOMALI BEFORE Brazilian GIRLS??? :ulyin:

MY LIST IS:

1. RARE LIGHT SKIN PENG SOMALI TINGS
2. ALL OTHER GROUPS OF PEOPLE
4. AVERAGE XALIMO(last and least)

Why lightskin though, features is all that matters you self-hating sac:snoop:
US SOMALI GIRLS ARE winning & BEAUTIFUL af mashAllah no matter our skin tone:it0tdo8::dzmxmmb: were still on top.
SNM

Btw can I ask what relevance he has on twitter for anyone to care what his opinion is.:cosbyhmm:
Somali girls can't win everytime we have to let the losers win once or twice just so they feel good:lolbron:
Somali girls beauty has been talked about since the torah which used the word cushite to describe a beautiful woman this is an age old stereotype for us:mjlol:
he got many retweets and qoute retweets enough to get somali girl twitter pissed without him even referring to them even once.

Muji

VIP
You left Colombians out to spite yaska kkkkkk

I don’t wanna hear another word from you faraxs

Your including Kurds and Pakis in your list, you can shave their asses when you’re done fixing your hairlines, damn these Samaale men

And who the hell has seen an Afghan before, what do those look like? The crusty farax must have been talking about the little Afghan boy dancers because most of us wernt born to see what Afghan women look like.
:susp:

Why lightskin though, features is all that matters you self-hating sac:snoop:
US SOMALI GIRLS ARE winning & BEAUTIFUL af mashAllah no matter our skin tone:it0tdo8::dzmxmmb: were still on top.
SNM
can lie, dark somali girl with somali features like striagh nose and decent afro curly or straight hair is better than dark Madow ones with wide ass noses, THAT IS THE PRODUCT OF A Madow MAN, mess around with him get Madow daughter who somalis will look down ON just like cadaan do

this same dilo has the nerve to say

I CAN'T LIE, SHE IS PENG I WOULD HAVE MURDERED THAT FUTO but i wouldn't every wifey her SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS PASSED AROUND MANY TIMES espically by Madow guys cuz she tags them TO GET attention (CAN NEVER BE WITH A Madow MAN'S LEFTOVER, an adoons leftover:faysalwtf: WHEN I AM LANDHERE:ileycry:)

as a farax with high standards i will never put a ring on that NO MATTER HOW GOOD SEX WITH HER WAS:farole:

As soon as it says this >>
TINK   txnkkk  on Twitter.png

Put her straight on the
banned.jpg
list

We can all agree Kurds shouldn’

Your including Kurds and Pakis in your list, you can shave their asses when your done fixing your hairlines, damn these Samaale men

And who the hell has seen an Afghan before, what do those look like? The crusty farax must have been talking about the little Afghan not dancers because most of us wernt horn to see what Afghan look like.
I live around kurdish they look like trannies

We can all agree Kurds shouldn’

Your including Kurds and Pakis in your list, you can shave their asses when your done fixing your hairlines, damn these Samaale men

And who the hell has seen an Afghan before, what do those look like? The crusty farax must have been talking about the little Afghan not dancers because most of us wernt horn to see what Afghan look like.

Lol kurds are meh. But wallahi dont sleep on Afghani girls. There's three types. The pale ones with dark hair, the ch*nk eyes ones, and the desi looking ones. The first ones can be honestly bad asf. The ch*nk eyed too.

I also don't understand the hate for Paki women. When they're at their best they basically look like a certain type of peng mixed girls.

But ill give it you.. kurd is a poor choice for #1

can lie, dark somali girl with somali features like striagh nose and decent afro curly or straight hair is better than dark Madow ones with wide ass noses, THAT IS THE PRODUCT OF A Madow MAN, mess around with him get Madow daughter who somalis will look down ON just like cadaan do

Dark skin somali girls and light skin somali girls are on the same level.. U need to fix your sentence saxiib & the way ur delivering a message..
How are you gonna say that .. Ohh dark skin girls are a tad bit better than Madow still.. No Madow can ever be compared to a somali beauty! *EVEEER* it all falls down to self-hate category, I'm not suprised one bit anyways.

Lol kurds are meh. But wallahi dont sleep on Afghani girls. There's three types. The pale ones with dark hair, the ch*nk eyes ones, and the desi looking ones. The first ones can be honestly bad asf. The ch*nk eyed too.

I also don't understand the hate for Paki women. When they're at their best they basically look like a certain type of peng mixed girls.

But ill give it you.. kurd is a poor choice for #1
A Paki is never at their best

Dark skin somali girls and light skin somali girls are on the same level.. U need to fix your sentence saxiib & the way ur delivering a message..
How are you gonna say that .. Ohh dark skin girls are a tad bit better than Madow still.. No Madow can ever be compared to a somali beauty! *EVEEER* it all falls down to self-hate category, I'm not suprised one bit anyways.
:tacky:NOT SURE ABOUT THAT ONE, I ONLY EVER FELT IN LOVE WITH LIGHT SKIN XALIMOS.

Madow girls are the worst I AGREEE,

THOSE UGLY SOMALI DILOS are not doing themselves a FAVOR when they let a Madow man impregnate them, look at the stunning mj model iman LOOK AT THE UGLY KID THE Madow BASKETBALL PLAYER GAVE HER :shookgabre: AND LOOK AT DECENT LOOKING GIRL THE CADAAN GUY GAVE, ALSO IMAGINE A FARAX GAVE HER A CHILD, WOULD BE A GOOD LOOKING SOMALI CUSHITIC CHILD BECAUSE THE GENES COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending