Somali girls salty because They didn't make it to the TOP TEN LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow. Guess (some of) the Somalis on twitter are immature selfhaters regardless of gender then
Wrong. His friends are asking him why he putting up Somali flag just now when he's hardcore lamder that's how u know he's trolling. The girls are the insecure self haters. Blacks of all people made them run away from anything somali related.

You actually had to go into his album, post it here and then roast him for his looks simply because he said he prefers other women. He didn't insult or attack you all. If that isn't sour grapes, I don't know what is. :mjlol:

For all that trash you spew about ashy abdis, you sure are triggered when one of them doesn't rate you as highly as you think you should be. :pachah1:
I went to see how he actually looks, so I could understand why other Xalimos got triggered. But then I realized he's another ugly Abdi. :pachah1:

Stick sound cloud rapper with 6 thousand followers :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::vqbuyv0:

DYlKp3AX4AAq8KR.jpeg

Dg85MGqXkAIn-TX.jpeg

Somali girls wouldn't make top a 1000 list.:trumpsmirk: Any other group of women would go ahead of them because when you rate a woman, you aren't just rating her beauty. You look at how much they value themselves, whether they are classy or qashin, etc.

Somali girls are prettier than a lot of those chicks on that list if all we are looking at is looks.

However, when you look at the whole package, xalimos are the bottom. Professional prostitutes have more self worth than a virgin xalimo. Truly mind boggling. :mjpls:
:drakewtf: Respect yourself.

1461989.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Why would any Somali girl with standards go for this beak nosed Abdi? The fact that this ugly nigga is hurting Xalimos is embarrassing.
NO HOMO BUT HE COULD PULL SO MANY GIRLS, AJNABI OR PENG SOMALIS.:mybusiness:

IT'S PROBABLY WHY HE DOESN'T f*ck WITH XALIMOS, he is busy dealing with ajnabi tings, MANY OF WHOM ARE FLIRTING WITH HIM IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If this thread has taught me anything, it's that Somalis should be banned from Twitter.

Not being attractred to your own kind of people, that look's and shares the same phenotype as yourself screams selfhate to me :kanyeshrug:

This is what she tagged him in

Recording videos showing off her body for anorexic sound cloud rappers with 6'000 followers kkkkkk
this same dilo has the nerve to say

I CAN'T LIE, SHE IS PENG I WOULD HAVE MURDERED THAT FUTO but i wouldn't every wifey her SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS PASSED AROUND MANY TIMES espically by Madow guys cuz she tags them TO GET attention (CAN NEVER BE WITH A Madow MAN'S LEFTOVER, an adoons leftover:faysalwtf: WHEN I AM LANDHERE:ileycry:)

as a farax with high standards i will never put a ring on that NO MATTER HOW GOOD SEX WITH HER WAS:farole:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
this same dilo has the nerve to say

I CAN'T LIE, SHE IS PENG I WOULD HAVE MURDERED THAT FUTO but i wouldn't every wifey her SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS PASSED AROUND MANY TIMES espically by Madow guys cuz she tags them TO GET attention (CAN NEVER BE WITH A Madow MAN'S LEFTOVER, an adoons leftover:faysalwtf: WHEN I AM LANDHERE:ileycry:)

as a farax with high standards i will never put a ring on that NO MATTER HOW GOOD SEX WITH HER WAS:farole:
It's a bit humorous all around isn't it?

Somali men want all women to love them, but want Somali women to love them exclusively.
Somali women want all men to love them, but want Somali men to love them exclusively.

Somali men think Somali women hate them. So they bash them.
Somali women think Somali men hate them. So they bash them.

I'd say we're lost, but that'd be a bit redundant.

You actually had to go into his album, post it here and then roast him for his looks simply because he said he prefers other women. He didn't insult or attack you all. If that isn't sour grapes, I don't know what is. :mjlol:

For all that trash you spew about ashy abdis, you sure are triggered when one of them doesn't rate you as highly as you think you should be. :pachah1:
:siilaanyolaugh: wait i had to pause for a second to notice that he didn't even acknowledge LET ALONE ANYTHING, these xalimo are taking shots at a guy who didn't even mention them:pachah1:

GOES TO SHOW HOW INSECURE THEY ARE, all that "somalian girls are ugly, ashy and got no body" comments in school REALLY GOT TO THEM:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending