Somali girls salty because They didn't make it to the TOP TEN LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looooooooool as if the opinion of big booty Bashir counts.

Lmfao.
:gucciwhat:

really?:ulyin:

i'm not sure about that.

1c7rP_WV.jpg:large

those DEAD somali booty jokes are not going to save you walaal.

I KNOW Y'ALL HURT AF:mjlol:

the funniest thing is he didn't even mention somali girls, so i still don't understand why they are acting like he dissed somali girls.

MAYBE BECAUSE Y'ALL CARE ABOUT SOMALI GUY'S PREFERENCES :kodaksmiley:

Lol it only takes one ajnabi girl to rate Somali boys #1, for you Abdis to be celebrating/jumping around like monkeys.

Why are you so beg for foreign women approval? I know you're not used to getting ratings and this is new to you, but it's very cringey.
My wife is Ajanabi too bc I do not like bahal madow oo qoslaaya

Lol it only takes one ajnabi girl to rate Somali boys #1, for you Abdis to be celebrating/jumping around like monkeys.

Why are you so beg for foreign women approval? I know you're not used to getting ratings and this is new to you, but it's very cringey.

Honest question do you hate or dislike Somali men and why?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It only takes one ajnabi girl to rate Somali boys #1, for you Abdis to be jumping around like monkeys.
:lolbron:
No offence, and I personally don't bring myself into these things that often, but... Somali women are the last people who should be saying this...

It only takes one ajnabi girl to rate Somali boys #1, for you Abdis to be jumping around like monkeys.
:lolbron:
They're just as insecure and pathetic, as those Somali girls that they love to hate :pachah1:

No offence, and I personally don't bring myself into these things that often, but... Somali women are the last people who should be saying this...

Yeah, Faraxs only attack Xalimos when provoked. I’d say it’s a combination of attention whoring, insecurities and daddy issues on why they’re always running their mouths on us. :mybusiness:

They're just as insecure and pathetic, as those Somali girls that they love to hate :pachah1:

Idris Elba.

Yeah, Faraxs only attack Xalimos when provoked. I’d say it’s a combination of attention whoring, insecurities and daddy issues on why they’re always running their mouths on us. :mybusiness:

Idris Elba.
Idris Elba is a cheating drunk. He treats his women badly, from what I've heard. The fact that some Somalis are celebrating his engagement to a Somali girl is fucked up :mjlol:

Last edited:

lol I've noticed you and a few other guys in here respectfully dodge the draft kkkk

I always walk in these threads and talk my shit until I'm bored so I didn't want to be the one that pointed it out. But the irony in that comment was 2 much

2Crj2Y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending