Somali girls salty because They didn't make it to the TOP TEN LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just shocked horta who the f*ck gave birth to these girls marrying Madows i couldnt imagine that shit happening in real life its unreal a halimo marrying a Monkey Wtf:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
THEY MOST BE FROM SMALL TIME CLANS because girls from major clan don't marry down like that.

fyi i wouldn't marry a ajnabi ting . i will just break their hearts

THEY MOST BE FROM SMALL TIME CLANS because girls from major clan don't marry down like that.

fyi i wouldn't marry a ajnabi ting . i will just break their hearts
It must be the tiny qabils bro i wouldnt marry a ajnabi girl either i just troll these girls here. Our Somali lineage is too ancient to ruin it with a mudblood child:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

somali men are fucking disrespectful, i would marry a Madow over a somali guy any day, just because they have actually got recpect for women.

A Madow man would never look at another women if he got a wife, but when it comes to somali men... they are animals who have never seen a skin before, and they would rape any women they see with her shoulder showing.

Ive never heard a story of a Madow man raping their own women, but somali men rape and abuse their women as if we were dogs.

Madow men are sexy af anyways, but i wont lie, somali men are better looking but their personality is absolute trash.

:susp:
Jeg virkelig håper du troller asz.

What feelings are you talking horta if a man fed you pleased you sexually and gave you a roof to sleep what more do you girls need. You girls are so weird:gucciwhat:

see we dont need to be pleased sexually
Tbh i wouldnt mix my blood us men just play around with ajnabi women. when it comes to breeding i will marry a beautiful halimo. Its you girls who mix your blood creating many mudbloods
HAHAHAAHAHA I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS MIXING BLOOD KULAHA

somali men are fucking disrespectful, i would marry a Madow over a somali guy any day, just because they have actually got recpect for women.

A Madow man would never look at another women if he got a wife, but when it comes to somali men... they are animals who have never seen a skin before, and they would rape any women they see with her shoulder showing.

Ive never heard a story of a Madow man raping their own women, but somali men rape and abuse their women as if we were dogs.

Madow men are sexy af anyways, but i wont lie, somali men are better looking but their personality is absolute trash.

:susp:
WHAT Madow MEN HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO?? that are this good??

most Madow men are known for is having 100 baby mamas while somali men are known have 5 child with one queen.

i would marry an girl from an clan landhere or langaab because i would upgrade her landhere style:fittytousand:
Sxb any honest girl is marriage material but its hard to find a real girl who isnt dodgey marrying a ajnabi girl is Low asf your offspring wont be geeljires they will be mudbloods with no identity

WHAT Madow MEN HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO?? that are this good??

most Madow men are known for is having 100 baby mamas while somali men are known have 5 child with one queen.

You just took a big L. Madow boys stay winning.

Ive dated atleast 10 Madow boys, ( no sexual contact)
And they all were really good to me, one even used to lick my toes just because i dont really like to wash them, i would rather want someone to lick the dirt of. And he was willing to do it just because he loved me that much.

Another Madow man run across the city to get me a special type of pizza i liked. It was raining and he didnt complain once.

Another man stayed up a whole night just watching my face because he fell in love with me and my beauty. He said my face kept him from getting tired.

Ive dated one somali man and he made me pay for the first date.

see we dont need to be pleased sexually

HAHAHAAHAHA I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS MIXING BLOOD KULAHA
Seriously i take pride in my pure Somali blood i wouldnt want my children to be mudbloods growing up with a whole different culture if i dont find a honest Halimo i will have to turn to My Noble Landheere Habaryonis Inabtis

Seriously i take pride in my pure Somali blood i wouldnt want my children to be mudbloods growing up with a whole different culture if i dont find a honest Halimo i will have to turn to My Noble Landheere Habaryonis Inabtis

your extreme. We are all one race and we share the same blood, no ones mixing blood sxb

And they all were really good to me, one even used to lick my toes just because i dont really like to wash them, i would rather want someone to lick the dirt of. And he was willing to do it just because he loved me that much.

Another Madow man run across the city to get me a special type of pizza i liked. It was raining and he didnt complain once.

Another man stayed up a whole night just watching my face because he fell in love with me and my beauty. He said my face kept him from getting tired.

Your the biggest troll naaya Foh:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Oh yeah you're definitely trolling. :wowsweat: f*ck man jeg holdte på og få heart attack ista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts