Somali girls salty because They didn't make it to the TOP TEN LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just took a big L. Madow boys stay winning.

Ive dated atleast 10 Madow boys, ( no sexual contact)
And they all were really good to me, one even used to lick my toes just because i dont really like to wash them, i would rather want someone to lick the dirt of. And he was willing to do it just because he loved me that much.

Another Madow man run across the city to get me a special type of pizza i liked. It was raining and he didnt complain once.

Another man stayed up a whole night just watching my face because he fell in love with me and my beauty. He said my face kept him from getting tired.

Ive dated one somali man and he made me pay for the first date.
OKEY NOW I AS A ALPHA MALE WOULD NEVER DO ANY OF THOSE STUFF FOR A GIRL, I WOULD OBVIOUSLY pay for her and if we got to together and things got serous i would finance her for life but not watch her face for a whole night and worship her all day, that is for the beta males:siilaanyolaugh: the broke docile niggas

looooool wtf:ileycry:

you wan to believe Madow guys take girls out on a date without smashing twice in that same day, SOUNDS MORE LIKE A SWEET CADAAN BOY than a Madow.

OKEY NOW I AS A ALPHA MALE WOULD NEVER DO ANY OF THOSE STUFF FOR A GIRL, I WOULD OBVIOUSLY pay for her and if we got to together and things got serous i would finance her for life but not watch her face for a whole night and worship her all day, that is for the beta males:siilaanyolaugh: the broke docile niggas

looooool wtf:ileycry:

you wan to believe Madow guys take girls out on a date without smashing twice in that same day, SOUNDS MORE LIKE A SWEET CADAAN BOY than a Madow.
Shes a big troll sxb her trolling is too blatant i give her a C for effort:siilaanyolaugh:

det finnes jo mørke somalere som ser ut som west africans også finnes det hvite somalere som ser ut som arabere, er det ikke?
Har alltid trodd somalere kommer i forskjellige varianter.
Somalere kan komme I forskjellige varianter men fleste av oss ligner ikke på West Africans elr Arabere. Sjansjen på at en full Somaler ligner på de to gruppene er veldig slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending