Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis they were in and off for 5 years. I know this story and seen it before. People who just live and before you know they reach certain age and feel pressured to marry. Both settled due to pressure. But what is clear is she didnt know herself fully. She said she was wearing hijab around him and took off when at her mums house. She said herself she was battling herself and didnt know what she wanted. The more she talks the more I blame her.

This guy obviously wanted certain type of girl she never was and she tried to be for him. Only one of them is consistent

There is nothing consistant about wanting a certain type of girl and marrying the complete opposite.

You are excusing him of the same thing you are blaming her for. He knew what he was getting himself into when he was talking to a non hijabi youtuber with fake nails, yet he still married her.

Doesn't excuse her though.
Nor does it excuse him as well, even though she too knew that she was marrying a broke man.

So hows he going to provide for his new future wife if he cant even afford a wedding venue? broke niggas get no love from me
Honestly, this is embarrassing. Idc how wealthy your wife is its the mans job to provide. If you cant do that then quit chatting up girls and get your money up!

Honestly, this is embarrassing. Idc how wealthy your wife is its the mans job to provide. If you cant do that then quit chatting up girls and get your money up!
But he is working from what she said. Honestly I almost had same situation. A girl suggested marriage....I said I dobt have enough money for marriage to get her off my back. She said she take care off it. Then i said im not ready emoionally lool.

But the sad part for her is every somali guy can afford a wedding if he truly wants. Guy can ask family and friends to contribute, ask people to loan him money. If a man truly wants a woman he will make moves for her and not risk losing her

if she isnt ready then she isnt ready not everyone is blessed to follow the religion quickly.. it has taken me several years to finally get into the deen is not easy at all.
I don't know what you mean by "she isn't ready" it's quiet simple is astur, pray and if you want to get married do it the right way.

I don't understand people who say I'm not ready yet, what does that exactly mean. You don't know when you time will end so shouldn't you be fearing Allah and obeying his commandments.

I think maybe it's to do with the environment the person is in but there are people regardless of their environment they follow the deen, the individual shouldn't focus on what the people around him/her will say but rather what Allah (swt) thinks of them.

I always say dad ha iska gadin
Ilaahay iska gad, don't show off to people rather show off to God. If you show off to people that could lead you to hell

Mods we need the :dzmxmmb:rating as an option too @admin
Self-image
2437.jpg

Reality
rsz_mfbokloy_400x400.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't know what you mean by "she isn't ready" it's quiet simple is astur, pray and if you want to get married do it the right way.

I don't understand people who say I'm not ready yet, what does that exactly mean. You don't know when you time will end so shouldn't you be fearing Allah and obeying his commandments.

I think maybe it's to do with the environment the person is in but there are people regardless of their environment they follow the deen, the individual shouldn't focus on what the people around him/her will say but rather what Allah (swt) thinks of them.

I always say dad ha iska gadin
Ilaahay iska gad, don't show off to people rather show off to God. If you show off to people that could lead you to hell
I see where your coming from that we never know our death for me alhamdulilah i quickly acted because of their fear of displeasing allah aka a bad ending. But im not going to pretend before i was guided i kept saying im going to change for a long time but didnt till just 2 years ago. Only Allah can guide whom he wills we only convey the message..

My hypothesis: She was in a rush to get married as she was a reformed .

>Why would she rush into it?
Lock down a man before he can do a thorough background check

>Why a broke man?
The guy was probably a student or just entering the workforce after uni.

>Why do you think shes a ?
-Weave
-Fake nails
-Nose piercing
-Fake eye lashes..
-Adoon speech patterns.

>Why did she abort the marriage?
-Misses ((freedom))
-Financial/status down grade from fucking drug dealers/fraudsters.
wallahi i’ve never laughed so hard in my life

There is nothing consistant about wanting a certain type of girl and marrying the complete opposite.

You are excusing him of the same thing you are blaming her for. He knew what he was getting himself into when he was talking to a non hijabi youtuber with fake nails, yet he still married her.

Nor does it excuse him as well, even though she too knew that she was marrying a broke man.

You are attempting to shift on the blame on the man and down play the females role in all this.

"Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire"

She was not tricked, she wanted to marry him and paid for the wedding. :mjlol:

You are attempting to shift on the blame on the man and down play the females role in all this.

"Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire"

She was not tricked, she wanted to marry him and paid for the wedding. :mjlol:

I've acknowledged she wasn't tricked. Doesn't make what he did acceptable in the slightest.

Since you lot like the idea of being provided for, do you wanna wear diraacs as well?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Why they talking for 5 years is he teaching her quran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending