Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol:Im not a shaqaalo lmao, you smallminded bro. There’s an abundance of wealth
Ofcourse there is. BUT i will not blind myself from the many unstable households I know of, and no it’s not only a personal observation and it’s not about being trash or anything but about unemployment, botched polygamy, fearful about emasculation (running to Somalia to solve their marital problems and the constant remarriages)and physical as well as mental health issues prevalent in our community (mainly diabetes and depression). Youre the one who's very foolish and close minded, try to argue your point without including your personal story. The interesting thing is I think this is most prevalent in the UK community because I genuinely wouldve thought some of you would’ve agreed

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Ofcourse there is. BUT i will not blind myself from the many unstable households I know of, and no it’s not only a personal observation and it’s not about being trash or anything but about unemployment, botched polygamy, fearful about emasculation (running to Somalia to solve their marital problems and the constant remarriages)and physical as well as mental health issues prevalent in our community (mainly diabetes and depression). Youre the one who's very foolish and close minded, try to argue your point without including your personal story. The interesting thing is I think this is most prevalent in the UK community because I genuinely wouldve thought some of you would’ve agreed
U defo a female look at that essay

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
images.jpeg

Halimo always riding for a cause.

Come ride this gus

This @Don is a Madow in disguise he’s lying.
Aniga somali anahay. Somali sifican ma kuhadlikaro but wan bari donah inshallah. This is why I joined somali forums; to raise awareness and to learn about my culture

His parents obviously didnt like her. And she tried to change for him and pray and cover for him. She wasnt genuine

Saxib.

This is the problem with men of sspot. You will ride out for men regardless of their behaviour. I've watched the vid and do not agree with her behaviour nor do I believe that she was tricked.

However, if what she says is true then his behaviour is traaash and any man that thinks this is acceptable is not a man. Might as well wear a bati with me tbh.

Saxib.

This is the problem with men of sspot. You will ride out for men regardless of their behaviour. I've watched the vid and do not agree with her behaviour nor do I believe that she was tricked.

However, if what she says is true then his behaviour is traaash and any man that thinks this is acceptable is not a man. Might as well wear a bati with me tbh.

But she is telling it from her side. Im not defending him whatsoever. I just dont agree deciding to marry a broke guy and say I pay for it and then throw it in his face later on. Im sure he would paint a whole different picture as well. What I got was she gave him the impression she was gonna change for him by covering up, start praying and be more religious. If she was gennuine why she changed back? I just think she missed her old life and couldnt go through what she signed for. But he seems atleast consistent in his behavior no matter what

Women are ungrateful in their nature. He said he is not ready to marry yet, but she insisted. After she convinced him she is complains that he was not ready.

Judging on another perspective he is clearly a "male", but not a "man". How can your girl dictate to you your whole life ? The fact how she speaks about him shows that she never respected him in the first place, hence this marriage couldn't work.

Women are ungrateful in their nature. He said he is not ready to marry yet, but she insisted. After she convinced him she is complains that he was not ready.

Judging on another perspective he is clearly a "male", but not a "man". How can your girl dictate to you your whole life ? The fact how she speaks about him shows that she never respected him in the first place, hence this marriage couldn't work.
The moment he agreef she pays for everything the marriage was doomef. My friend married as broke. But he never askef her or her family for penny. All of his friend added to pay for it. A woman aint gonna respect you if she pays for you and will use it against you tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending